• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

*********** get your invites here..

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
It's loading slowly...

Did they have a re-stock.. everything is out.

TeamOverload

Gonna give it another go, I got an error when I tried re-submitting the data. And no confirmation email so I'm assuming it didn't go through.

James.

User Not Found
xploren said:
Shit, forgot about this restock. I wonder if I made it in time to get the iPod...
We're doing this post in waves to try and impact traffic loads. Some prizes just loaded. Some like ipod shuffles and 8g will load in a few minutes. Experimenting with posting to increase performance in different parts of world.

:) you're in luck

EDIT: Quote fail

TeamOverload

I'm getting a lot of stuff that says redeem now that then reports being out of stock. This is just a mess. Especially cause I freaking had an item but their shit had to time out.

Dan

Contributor
Nope. All that's plausible is wallpapers :l

I want them FMJ's, but after clicking it, it says the page does not exist.

I'm not surprised, tbh.

James.

User Not Found
Hmm.
I'm not sure, I'll reserve judgement for 2-3 weeks and I'll say if my prize arrived.
It's looking bleak though, I think I should give up on it

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
Nope. All that's plausible is wallpapers :l

I want them FMJ's, but after clicking it, it says the page does not exist.

I'm not surprised, tbh.

same i'm so pissed off about it >_<

lilspanyol

I'd be willing to bet that none of you here get anything when the store restocks. Do you guys honestly think you'll have the ability to get a PS3 when it does? Every member will be hammering the site to get something like people clambering over the BOC on Woot.

I bet they stock like one of each item and then you have to wait another month before more items arrive only to have the pattern repeat itself.

Just my though on the matter.

I guess you were right (I didn't even bother to try to get something)