• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach

Just had this copy on my computer for a week and finally got some DVD R's and burn it.

Pretty cool game. just beat it yesterday, firefight will be great for me since I cant get live.

Finished it Solo Legendary yesterday, and I managed to track down all the audio logs a few hours ago. Have to say I was a bit disappointed with the last level, thought it'd be more climactic.
I agree tho. the last level did suck. I thought Sgt. Johnson will be in this game but after the credits. wtf?

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM EST ----------

Have anybody try Disc 2 Multiplayer and regular halo 3 disc system link yet?

I wonder if that works. My bro wants to system link like the old days of halo 2. good times.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Just had this copy on my computer for a week and finally got some DVD R's and burn it.

Pretty cool game. just beat it yesterday, firefight will be great for me since I cant get live.

I agree tho. the last level did suck. I thought Sgt. Johnson will be in this game but after the credits. wtf?

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM EST ----------

Have anybody try Disc 2 Multiplayer and regular halo 3 disc system link yet?

I wonder if that works. My bro wants to system link like the old days of halo 2. good times.

It will work fine.

TeamOverload

I'm sick of buying games off something I could do myself, anyone know any torrent sites that are safe? PM if were not allowed to share.

You could do it yourself? That's pretty impressive, make me a game that comes anywhere close to as good as anything in the Halo franchise.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
You could do it yourself? That's pretty impressive, make me a game that comes anywhere close to as good as anything in the Halo franchise.

I'm pretty sure he paid to have his 360 modded and buys his pirated games. I think that's whathes talking about.

Robby

Los Doyers!
3 hours and 40something minutes to beat it on Legendary. Is it me or is Legendary on this game a joke? It was too easy, Halo 3 was way harder and more fun.
After beating the game 3 times, I am still confused on the story :/
Firefight is starting to lose its jazz now that most of my friends are starting to dislike the game.

user friendly

Halo Reach Off Screen Images

According to user over at MLG.
This is what the HUD looks like. In the bottom left, you can see your squadmates health and names.
Right above the radar shows what perks you are carrying. When I played there were 3 perks-sprinting, cloaking, and halogram.
The sprinting makes you run when you hold LB,
cloaking makes you invisible (when you cloak your radar jams and you can't really hear anything around you).
The hologram creates a hologram of yourself, so enemies will shoot at both.

iqv6tg.jpg

1zntr3d.jpg

taldzk.jpg

e8k12a.jpg

2z6gm5g.jpg

2r3ed8y.jpg

2q9vwgn.jpg

I thought it was supposed to be a new engine.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
WTF, where did you find those?
I know nothing about Reach other than that it's a fps...

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Oh wow.
Shame that it looks like the same engine... still hyped for it though :)

user friendly

Apparently it is a new engine but it looks pretty much the same, not easy to be positive with these screens either.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Awesome.
I want to know what that SuperNeedlerCarbineLaser gun is :p
And I dislike the addition of perks, hopefully they will be removed before it's released...
It works in CoD, but I can't see it working well in Halo...

Cryox

Bro.
Awesome.
I want to know what that SuperNeedlerCarbineLaser gun is :p
And I dislike the addition of perks, hopefully they will be removed before it's released...
It works in CoD, but I can't see it working well in Halo...

That Super Needler does look tight.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Pictures have surfaced of the same shots but without Tom Morello written on them, so turns out he just found them, added his name and put them on MLG... not sure where the originals come from though, but look on page 27 of the MLG thread.

Robby

Los Doyers!
It seems to me like Halo 3 but re-skinned. Kinda like what they did with ODST.