• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Help me bring my portfolio into reality!

_Seven

Halp.jpg

I'm working on an online portfolio design so that I can get some clients over the summer.
The only problem is that I've no experience with making a website like this.
Not only that, I'm not very well-versed in coding.

Anyone willing to help a brotha out? :)

Chathurga

This is my favourite thing to do, turning mock ups into pages.
I can help you out, for sure.

Edit: I don't do flash though, HTML/JS only.

Moose

Meta Moose
Chathurga, I have some mocks made with PS... could you help me out? Photoshop's export to web device only gets me so far. :(

Thanks for considering.

EDIT: Sorry to hi-jack your thread, _Seven.

Moose

Meta Moose
That is really nice Chath. :)

Here is my mock-up so far, just to let you know I am working on one:

mooosecopy.png

I will upload the PSD when I am done.

A_Nub

Developer
I also will offer fully fledged AJAX web coding, since I want to help this community I can do them low cost, (they will be done with high quality code). I am sorry they can not be free I just do not have that much time to spend freely. Depending upon complexity of course, but I can keep prices about $100 for basic AJAX sites.

Sullivan

Anyone mind helping me out on my template?

ZOOOOOOM For Full Size. I can get you the PSD if you can help me.

PSD.png

Chathurga

Anyone mind helping me out on my template?

ZOOOOOOM For Full Size. I can get you the PSD if you can help me.

[qimg]http://tylermsullivan.com/PSD.png[/qimg]

I thought you were really good at HTML lol? So your one man company can make website mockups but can't turn them into pages?
That's useful mate, good luck with it.

Also good luck paying someone to do it because I'd rather eat shit than do you a favour.

Moose: Send it to me whenever you're done, shouldn't be hard to code.

Deniux

You still need help with the PSD?
If yes then tell me and I will give it a try :D If you want to see some of my previous jobs just tell me :D

Seth

MD Party Room
I can say for people who dont have any html or codeing skills and dont have a friend like Chathurga a site like square space is a good place..

Build a Website - Squarespace

While I no where near a pro on this, I do like to toy around with html ,kinda like my gfx and some other stuff.