• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I beat my fiancee at scrabble

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
mauhahahahahahaha.....finaly. after meny years. for once i won a game at scrabble against my fiancee!! :w00t:

IWIN.png

....:D i feel smart haha

Ferris

There are a bunch of two letter words... they seem 'sif they aren't words, either. Are you sure you're allowed to do that? I've never been allowed to do that :/

There are a bunch of two letter words... they seem 'sif they aren't words, either. Are you sure you're allowed to do that? I've never been allowed to do that :/

yeah... aren't a bunch of those words illegal... for scrabble?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
She allowed you to win ;)

PS: Get ad-blocking software for your browser (Firefox - Ad Block Plus) :p

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>

Wow, I did not even know that stuff existed. That's amazing, just got that and the webmail one and already I see the difference.

And yeh, she prolly let you win, lol.

And seriously: blimy?

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida
mauhahahahahahaha.....finaly. after meny years. for once i won a game at scrabble against my fiancee!! :w00t:

[qimg]http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z308/pcstalljr/IWIN.png[/qimg]

....:D i feel smart haha

OMG Brilliant.

pcstalljr

haha she probly did. and :p google chrome. i use it because its less of a proccess hog on my computer. (laptop) and yeah, its a facebook app. and i know alot of them are 2 letter words. mostly because i had like " A I I I M O A " lol couldnt do much. but hey :) thay allowed it :w00t:

-----added-----
Oh, she's pretty.

yes she is :) thanks. (i have to get her on MFM lol)

eighty4

haha she probly did. and :p google chrome. i use it because its less of a proccess hog on my computer. (laptop) and yeah, its a facebook app. and i know alot of them are 2 letter words. mostly because i had like " A I I I M O A " lol couldnt do much. but hey :) thay allowed it :w00t:

-----added-----

yes she is :) thanks. (i have to get her on MFM lol)
Are you sure you want her HERE?

pcstalljr

HAHA. shes a bigger geek then i am. :p and plus. i wont lose her. been with her for 10 years (11 on july 3rd) since i was 6 :p :D :w00t:

Sullivan

Wow, a bit early to jump on it.

I guess its better then my cousin who dropped out of school because he got a girl pregy.

pcstalljr

wow. well ive got my life planed out :p im happy with her. i love her with all my heart. and im not a "poor guy" *points at slasher* :p im just lucky i found my girl when i was little :w00t::D

pcstalljr

Way to rub it in her fucking face.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I WIN!!!!"

Oh please. That's one out of what? 100 or more?
Deep down inside you know you still phail.

:bored: wow dude. i was messing around. and she knows that. dont have to be so harsh do ya? dang.

-----added-----
You smile too much.

oh well. im happy lol

RoBz

sucker
Way to rub it in her fucking face.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I WIN!!!!"

Oh please. That's one out of what? 100 or more?
Deep down inside you know you still phail.

But scrabble does sound fun now....
:eek:
That was a bit over the top.

Whisper

Logic :(
I think I just have a personal vendetta against people who rub shit in about winning on anything. Especially if they have loss plenty of times to the same person in the past and then just won one game.
That's just me though.

This is more of an "unintentional" look at my wife bitches thread. ;)