• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Infinity War: Two Key Infinity Ward Members Leave

eXo

M for Messenger
500x_linkedin.jpg

It seems that two senior members over at Activision have resigned from their positions after West and Zampella were forcibly removed last month. These individuals, Todd Alderman and Francesco Gigliotti, have changed their Linkedin profiles to reflect that they are no longer working at Infinity Ward. Alderman was the Lead Designer and Gigliotti was the Lead Software Engineer over at Infinity Ward.

http://kotaku.com/5510262/key-players-depart-call-of-duty-developers

Continue reading: Infinity War: Two Key Infinity Ward Members Leave...

CASHMON3Y

Wow. WTG Activision. I guess CoD is gonna go back to shitty WWII recreations again...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
It is important to note that West and Zampella, in their suit against Activision, are seeking the rights to the Modern Warfare IP.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
If what Ipaq noted goes through you can pretty much expect most of IW to head back to, well, IW.

If what Ipaq noted goes through you can pretty much expect most of IW to head back to, well, IW.

I hope so. I'm more concerned with the developers getting back together, don't really care about the IP.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
It is important to note that West and Zampella, in their suit against Activision, are seeking the rights to the Modern Warfare IP.

I really hope they get the rights.
Modern Warfare was a game in itself.
It wasn't like all the other CoD games.

It wasn't another dumb WW2 spin off.