• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Magical Mystery Salvia Tour (Videos too!)

Nick

okay, there's a serous debate going on in my head right now. to do it,
or not to do it...i hear you gotta take a hit from a bong with a blue flame torch to get good results. i have a torch, but no bong...can i still get fucked up? or just make myself a water-bottle bong?

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
or not to do it...i hear you gotta take a hit from a bong with a blue flame torch to get good results. i have a torch, but no bong...can i still get fucked up? or just make myself a water-bottle bong?

I guess, either way, a cheap bong is STILL a bong.
I'd put some ice in the bottom of it (even if it was a real bong).
Just make sure you seal 'er up real tight and you should be fine.

What strength do you all recommend if you do not have much experience with drugs? (only done weed and some little pain killers not much of the pills though)

Serideth

You don't use water when smoking salvia. And although salvia burns at a much higher temperature than say marijuana, a normal lighter will still do the trick.

Jim Beam

Someone get me a drink!
I'm calling bullshit, or you got ripped off.

Haha course it was bullshit, I was over exaggerating. I did used to go through a silly amount of pills though, that's why I've almost knocked them on the head. The ket was an exaggeration though, I don't know anyone that can do a gram to themselves :p

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
You can, but you'd be an utter mess, close to death.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
I don't think you tripped, as you were still speaking to me letting me know how you felt. You were sure as hell spaced out though.

Beau was a different story. He was trippin bawlz.