• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MFM Health Thread

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida
Cunt :(

But in all seriousness you're lucky.

My sister is the same way, but her cholesterol is through the roof.

On another health note, I live with a few guys from my fraternity and our house is always dirty which makes me sick all the time. Also, we have a two-keg kegerator so I'm getting fat. I gotta start riding my bike more often...

Sullivan

I plan on going into my gym early tomorrow morning. For the first time in like two years.

Slasher

Suck It
Got a job with a moving company about a month ago. Fucking hard work, but I'm feeling great lately. 12+ hour days of nonstop lifting and labour couldn't be better for my health... and my bank account.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
You can't have a decent amount of muscle at 145lbs and 6"1.

I consider it decent because I used to be nothing but skin and bones, couldn't lift anything more then 10 pounds with one hand lol, now I can do 20+ :p

EDIT: I went on the scale this morning and it says I'm 152, so...it was while since I weighed myself/

Whisper

Logic :(
Does anyone know of any good/tasty protein drinks? The stuff I am drinking right now can make you gag.

Joey

Does anybody know why I'm constantly hungry all of a sudden? For the past week, I've had an absolutely ravenous appetite, and I have no idea why. I can't fill my self... In fact, I want to eat, RIGHT NOW. I would normally chaulk this up to boredom, but I've been chronically bored for the last 21 years, and I've never had a hunger streak like this. Usually I can have a day where for about 6-7 hours, my appetite go's off the charts, and then I evenutally get full, but I've been like this for the last week. Every day I wake up, for 14 hours, my first and last thoughts are food.

This is seriously bothering me. I haven't been doing any weird diets. I hardly get any exercise (even though I try). I'm kind of worried. I'd go to a doctor, but I have no money or insurance... I'm sort of stuck with what the internet can tell me.

Tommi

Does anybody know why I'm constantly hungry all of a sudden? For the past week, I've had an absolutely ravenous appetite, and I have no idea why. I can't fill my self... In fact, I want to eat, RIGHT NOW. I would normally chaulk this up to boredom, but I've been chronically bored for the last 21 years, and I've never had a hunger streak like this. Usually I can have a day where for about 6-7 hours, my appetite go's off the charts, and then I evenutally get full, but I've been like this for the last week. Every day I wake up, for 14 hours, my first and last thoughts are food.

This is seriously bothering me. I haven't been doing any weird diets. I hardly get any exercise (even though I try). I'm kind of worried. I'd go to a doctor, but I have no money or insurance... I'm sort of stuck with what the internet can tell me.

Medications?

I know when I went back onto Prednisolone, that I really started to eat a lot more and put on weight. Theres also comfort eating which can be linked to something that has happened but you don't realise it.

Joey

Medications?

I know when I went back onto Prednisolone, that I really started to eat a lot more and put on weight. Theres also comfort eating which can be linked to something that has happened but you don't realise it.

I haven't taken any medications before. I'm sort of against the idea of taking medication.

I talked to a friend of mine, and we came to the conclusion that, if there is indeed anything wrong with me, it's either a tapeworm, or diabetes. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to goto a doctor to find out.

I'm probably gonna die ya'll :(

Whisper

Logic :(
I haven't taken any medications before. I'm sort of against the idea of taking medication.

I talked to a friend of mine, and we came to the conclusion that, if there is indeed anything wrong with me, it's either a tapeworm, or diabetes. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to goto a doctor to find out.

I'm probably gonna die ya'll :(

If it was a tapeworm there's a great chance you would have stomach pains. Otherwise I think you might be suffering from depression. Then again I have no M.D.

Joey

If it was a tapeworm there's a great chance you would have stomach pains. Otherwise I think you might be suffering from depression. Then again I have no M.D.

I don't think it's depression... I've been far more depressed than I am now. I'm actually pretty level headed right now.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Whatever you do, I'd advice against Googling for symptoms. Couple years ago I did that once when I didn't feel well and thought I had a brain tumor o_O. Scared myself shitless and only made things worse. Do you have any allergies? If it only started this past week it might just be the weather. When my allergies act up I tend to only feel like drinking liquids, for some people it could be the opposite. Also are you under any stress? Sometimes people compulsively eat to get their mind off things.