• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
He thinks it's leaf decay.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Hopefully by the time hMod is updated, the Beta will have a patch to address performance issues.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Every time I read what you say I feel ive become more idiotic, its been my experience to read less around threads you are a part of.

I haven't said anything about the update in this thread, Darkchild and others have taken the liberty of saying why it wasn't updated.

xploren

Contributor
The lag seems to have gone for me? And I don't remember downloading an update when I started up the game. Anyway though, I do like how items are labeled in the inventory now.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yeah lags gone for me too, and leaf decay is working (and awesome).
Beta 1.0.2...

Robby

Los Doyers!
notch just twitted lag is because of leaf decay.

Nope, still the same. I did notice that the leaf decay changed a little, after pummeling some trees in a new save, I came back to find the ground littered with saplings. Well, shouldn't be too long till it's fixed seeing as they've found the issue.

Have you guys tried out BetterLight? It adds an ambient occlusion effect which really pretties up the look.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Well I'm not getting lag anymore, even with Far viewing distance :S