• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Updated hMod is supposed to come out tomorrow.

Darkchild

The Doctor
Server is ONLINE

Survival mode is activated, so that means:
-Health is activated, you will die and get damage!
-Monsters and animals will spawn
-Monsters WILL hurt you and probably kill you
-You just lost the game
-[STRIKE]To protect your chests against thieves, type in : "/lwc create private"[/STRIKE] (Aparently this isn't working for normal users, I will try and see what I can do to fix it)
So, good luck, and god speed!

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I joined earlier, then shortly xploren joined. I was walking toward a mountain I could see, when suddenly I noticed a massive hole in the ground. It was about 25x25 blocks wide, and went all the way down into nothingness. I showed xploren and we were both extremely confused... We realised we couldn't fall into it, so realised it just hadn't rendered the blocks for us. We started digging down and going around the hole, which was awesome since we could see where iron, coal, lava and all that was. xploren died to a creeper at one point, which fixed the whole thing for him, while for me random sections of the hole starting filling in every now and again.
Anyway, here's some screenshots:

minelol.png

minelol2.png

minelol3.png

minelol4.png

minelol5.png

minelol6.png

minelol7.png

minelol8.png

minelol9.png

minelol10.png

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Damn, I was afraid of that... oh well, we still made a nice little cave system. At least we kinda know where the lava is.

Nice!

Lol yeah, awesome collaboration to stop lava flowing everywhere :p

Robby

Los Doyers!
I joined earlier, then shortly xploren joined. I was walking toward a mountain I could see, when suddenly I noticed a massive hole in the ground. It was about 25x25 blocks wide, and went all the way down into nothingness. I showed xploren and we were both extremely confused... We realised we couldn't fall into it, so realised it just hadn't rendered the blocks for us. We started digging down and going around the hole, which was awesome since we could see where iron, coal, lava and all that was. xploren died to a creeper at one point, which fixed the whole thing for him, while for me random sections of the hole starting filling in every now and again.
Anyway, here's some screenshots:
Yeah when I joined yesterday I found a hole like that, may have been the same one, and I accidentally feel in from the water and got stuck, it kept bouncing me up and down, so I had to respawn.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yeah when I joined yesterday I found a hole like that, may have been the same one, and I accidentally feel in from the water and got stuck, it kept bouncing me up and down, so I had to respawn.

Yeah that happened many times, probably the same place :p

Dan

Contributor
Invisible mobs are fucking annoying, there are multiple spiders in mine and Martin's house, please fix