• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

NFL Playoffs Discussion

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm in. Setup a post for the Wildcard weekend games with their spread and then people can make their picks in spoilers.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
I'm in. Setup a post for the Wildcard weekend games with their spread and then people can make their picks in spoilers.

New thread?

Bump: 2008-2009 NFL Playoffs Pool

Wild Card round

NFC
5. Atlanta Falcons (Favorite) @ 4. Arizona Cardinals (Underdog) [Spread: Atlanta by 2] {Line: 51}
6. Philadelphia Eagles (Favorite) @ 3. Minnesota Vikings (Underdog) [Spread: Philadelphia by 3] {Line: 42}

AFC
6. Baltimore Ravens (Favorite) @ 3. Miami Dolphins (Underdog) [Spread: Baltimore by 3.5] {Line: 37.5}
5. Indianapolis Colts (Favorite) @ 4. San Diego Chargers (Underdog) [Spread: Indianapolis by 1] {Line: 51}

-chw42-

Like a Boss
It appears the Vikings and Cardinals might not sell out their playoff games. That's just sad. If they don't sell out, it means that the game won't be on TV in the home market for those teams.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I know, but still. That will blow if I lived in Minnesota and not be able to see my team in the playoffs.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
I know, but still. That will blow if I lived in Minnesota and not be able to see my team in the playoffs.

That's just a rule that the NFL has. It's unacceptable not to sell out a playoff game.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
You know, you could, like... GO to the game... That's the point of the blackout.

Right, and it's not like these tickets are outrageously priced. They're anywhere from 30-50 bucks at the cheapest. People in Minnesota just don't care about the Vikings I guess.

Joey

Right, and it's not like these tickets are outrageously priced. They're anywhere from 30-50 bucks at the cheapest. People in Minnesota just don't care about the Vikings I guess.

Then they wont care about not being able to watch from home...

Support your fucking team you fat motherfuckers...

And 30-50 bucks? If that's true, that's nothing... THIS IS THE PLAYOFFS! Not a regular season baseball game.

Robby

Los Doyers!
But this is also the vikings. The only pros of buying a ticket is to watch Adrian Peterson do wonders.

I can just watch him do that on the TV.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
It's probably because the Metrodome sucks ass.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Eh, how in the world did the Cardinals win?

-chw42-

Like a Boss
By dominating both sides of the ball all four quarters.

Did you not watch the game?

Atlanta had a pretty easy time in the second quarter. They just couldn't get anything going in the second half. I thought Atlanta was the much better team to begin with, that's why I wondered why Arizona won.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Matt Ryan choked in his first post season game.
I am really liking this Colts vs. Chargers game. Realy good game.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Good, I don't like the Vikings. In fact, I hate everything Minnesota.