• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

NFL Playoffs Discussion

Robby

Los Doyers!
Cards played good football. Congrats to them.

Joey

Roughing the kicker is the dumbest, and least correctly called penalty in all of sports (not including soccer).

At least 70% of roughing the kicker calls are wrong. So ridiculous.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Yeah, that call was horseshit. I lol'd when Simms said the kicker was roughed when the back of his leg no nicked the other guy after he fell down.

Swede effing crushed that guy on that Miller catch though.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Wow, The Eagles didn't even show up for the first half. I'm pretty fucking pissed...

But the Cards played great football, they deserved to win.

Although I'm still angry about not calling that Pass Interference on the 4th and 10 when the guy was hit before the catch.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Speaking of penalties, that 4th down play in the Eagles v. Cardinals game was clearly PI. Curtis fell because the defender tripped and held onto his leg. Oh well. Nothing can be done now.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
It may have been interference, but the refs were letting them play. They weren't calling that all game long and to do it on the last play like that would have been equally bogus.

PSPHax0r9

It may have been interference, but the refs were letting them play. They weren't calling that all game long and to do it on the last play like that would have been equally bogus.

Because nothing to that extent happened all game long.

But that still doesn't change the fact that the first half the Cardinals dominated the Eagles so hard that they made it almost impossible to win.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Because nothing to that extent happened all game long.

Eagles fans say it was interference and Cards fans say it wasn't. It looked like they both got tripped up from what I remember and that was it. When they get tangled, interference is typically never called.

PSPHax0r9

Eagles fans say it was interference and Cards fans say it wasn't. It looked like they both got tripped up from what I remember and that was it. When they get tangled, interference is typically never called.

No, the defender fell and visibly took his arm and grabbed the receiver's leg. Getting tangled is one thing, but when the defender falls and then deliberately trips the receiver before the catch, that is pass interference.

But yeah I don't want to derail this thread any more so I'll stop. :p

On-Topic: What's everybody's picks for the Superbowl? I'm still undecided.