• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Portal 2

Robby

Los Doyers!
Sooo I've been playing this offline on my modded xbox and I must say. I love it.
Totally what I was expecting and it has not disappointed yet, going to purchase this day 1.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
The Co-op took me and a mate 4 hours 40 minutes to complete.

Dan

Contributor
So excited for co-op, also the cross platform aspect of it. Most of my friends play on PC, getting it for PS3 though.

El Diablo

The Co-op took me and a mate 4 hours 40 minutes to complete.

Was hoping it would be a little longer because the first was fairly short like that :(. Either way I'm sure the game is going to be amazing.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Was hoping it would be a little longer because the first was fairly short like that :(. Either way I'm sure the game is going to be amazing.

The single players longer than the co op, I still haven't finished it. It is damn fun :D

El Diablo

Well that's good to hear. I just blew all of my money finally buying my new sandy bridge crap, can't wait to be able to get this game when I have money.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Well that's good to hear. I just blew all of my money finally buying my new sandy bridge crap, can't wait to be able to get this game when I have money.

Ooooh, specs? :p

El Diablo

i5-2500k, won't be OCing until I get an aftermarket cooler, ASrock Extreme4 mobo, 4 gigs of DDR3 1333 (will probably upgrade to 8 gigs 1600 later), and HD 6950. Should run a little better than my AMD phenom 9850.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
i5-2500k, won't be OCing until I get an aftermarket cooler, ASrock Extreme4 mobo, 4 gigs of DDR3 1333 (will probably upgrade to 8 gigs 1600 later), and HD 6950. Should run a little better than my AMD phenom 9850.

Nice. Once you get the new RAM our systems will be rather similar.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Just finished the single player. No idea how long it took, sorry :p
BUT, the ending is freaking AWESOME.

El Diablo

Would anyone be able to gift me this on Steam by any chance and I'll pay you back in 1-2 weeks when I get my pay check? = \ I would love you if you did, maybe give you a reach around. <3