• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP 6.20 Save Data Exploit Released. Hello World 6.20!E loader on the way

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
hahahaha pspgoooooo hhhhoooooooommmeebreeewwww enjoy

alright psp go usres r u throwing a party tonight

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
all psp's with 6.20

HacKmaN

#include
And another wasted exploit.
But I don't want to complain, great work!
BTW, could anyone tell me the jump address used in this exploit, I don't get PSPLink running anymore (see some threads below)
And well, I doubt that the eLoader will be able to run many homebrews, as only game (and some user mode) imports can be used.
It also works with fws lower than 6.20.

n00b81

Yay... woot for Malloxis.

The point was for us to keep it secret until we had something useful for it. Seems as though that's the last time he'll be trusted (at least from us).

The moron didn't even write his own "Hello World" (the one in the video belongs to wololo...)

n00b81

HacKmaN

#include
@eldiablov: Yeah, I know, but it'll be patcht in the next firmware, and Go! users would either have to update and play new games or stay on 6.20 without any ability to buy games, since they can only buy games through PSN.

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
@eldiablov: Yeah, I know, but it'll be patcht in the next firmware, and Go! users would either have to update and play new games or stay on 6.20 without any ability to buy games, since they can only buy games through PSN.

of course it will be patched in the newer frimware but a cfw enabler will soon be available and iso's will have demand on the psp go

+all psp cfw owners will get a glimps of how the psp 6.20 looks

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
of course it will be patched in the newer frimware but a cfw enabler will soon be available and iso's will have demand on the psp go

I sincerely doubt that a cfw enabler will show up anytime soon, thanks to what happened to Davee. There's such an utter lack of respect (Well, moreover, disrespect) for developers that they're just not willing to pump out anything. It's that ungratefulness that all of these little children have that are the reason we hardly have anything. It's not Sony ramping up security, it's the scene kids (Trust me, an eLoader is more than enough to satisfy most of us).

eldiablov

Contributor

You just don't get it do you DarkGamer? :mellow:

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I thought that too, but it's a demo exploit ;)

Actually that makes it worse... Demos don't need PSN signing at all to work... So this is the epic waste of the century.

But as I said on QJ.net this is good so the masses will finally shut up and go troll other people and worship their new god Malloxis even though it seems he's a dick.

Yay... woot for Malloxis.

The point was for us to keep it secret until we had something useful for it. Seems as though that's the last time he'll be trusted (at least from us).

The moron didn't even write his own "Hello World" (the one in the video belongs to wololo...)

n00b81

That's what you get when you randomly choose people to work on something. Thankfully the defunct Typhoon members were all and are still above all friends who trust each other, and no one would ever to anything for fame.

Heh, not without a kernel exploit.

I lol'd @ all the idiots everywhere that must believe they'll have ISO loading with this.

I sincerely doubt that a cfw enabler will show up anytime soon, thanks to what happened to Davee. There's such an utter lack of respect (Well, moreover, disrespect) for developers that they're just not willing to pump out anything. It's that ungratefulness that all of these little children have that are the reason we hardly have anything. It's not Sony ramping up security, it's the scene kids (Trust me, an eLoader is more than enough to satisfy most of us).

Thou art a smart man. +rep

Dragoneon

The Server Asshole
another exploit and more fags who just want to use it for iso -_-

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
and from what I've been hearing, get ready for some more epic drama.

junya8971

It would be nice if it was ONLY for homebrew and nothing else. This may be as far as this exploit will get with almost everyone flaming on ISO users. To bad the scene got this way, it has always been, I will re-word that too bad the scene got WORSE. All the good stuff will most likely never get released to the public. Oh well....

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
It would be nice if it was ONLY for homebrew and nothing else. This may be as far as this exploit will get with almost everyone flaming on ISO users. To bad the scene got this way, it has always been, I will re-word that too bad the scene got WORSE. All the good stuff will most likely never get released to the public. Oh well....

Well said

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

He's just one of the peaple who only want to run their ISOs and nothing more.

I am already running iso's on my psp 3000 5.03mhu

any problem