• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

QJ Vets

elite

Oldie moldie
Well mod powers were edited before the assigning of new staff. For example, previous moderators had the right to change thread starter, while we can't. I can lift the permanent and temporary bans, but not IP bans. I don't clearly know to what IP ban refers to since the former bans require an IP to block.

larryr

First cup of MfM
You can stop wasting your time and effort there for starters.

Precisely what I did. I did it because the QJ that was respected is dead. Admittedly, when I joined it was dying, but it was 1000x better then, then it is now. We were only playing with a corpse, and the body is attracting maggots and bugs.

And I agree with you guys. It has turned into an ad magnet. Thats all it exists for.

And Elite, I don't know why you stay, but good luck to ya. You'll need it with those useless admins. They didn't even ban me for my "resignation". Or even revoke my mod status. Lazy fucks. I feel like going in there and fucking with them, but...nah...

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
It does look like shit. I went on there like a month ago and it said I had "One promotion/demotion" but I wanted promoted and I hadn't anything to get demoted... But with 3,406 posts on there I'd say I'm one of the veterans :p

elite

Oldie moldie
larryr, all of my work is there. I mean the constant visitors and members who ask me questions on my guides or outside. Even though the administration sucks as hell, and the site as well, I have to be alongside the sincere/loyal members, keeping them informed, and maintaining forum rules. Along that rode, I struggle to change the situation. Anyways, my offense on the admins' actions keeps upgrading. Such that it will eventually go into the last scenario which will have two roots. Either I quit, or they buy some brains.

Patience is a virtue.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Qj is still around eh? It's been a while since i've been there. Alas I have many years of good memories.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
larryr, all of my work is there. I mean the constant visitors and members who ask me questions on my guides or outside. Even though the administration sucks as hell, and the site as well, I have to be alongside the sincere/loyal members, keeping them informed, and maintaining forum rules. Along that rode, I struggle to change the situation. Anyways, my offense on the admins' actions keeps upgrading. Such that it will eventually go into the last scenario which will have two roots. Either I quit, or they buy some brains.

Patience is a virtue.

Well... thats pretty legit of you so I give you props for that

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
... Even though the administration sucks as hell, and the site as well, I have to be alongside the sincere/loyal members, keeping them informed, and maintaining forum rules. Along that rode, I struggle to change the situation. ...
That sounds like 2 years of my life (same goes for Abe, Frozen, and many others). Sure, patience is a virtue; all I can say is good luck with that.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
tbh, i really don't have anything better to do on the net, it's not like i can't visit both here, and qj in the same day, so sticking with qj really isn't an issue to me

Scorned

After attempting to give some clean suggestions to the admins my account was deleted. Good times, good times.

elite

Oldie moldie
Exactly, slicer4ever.

FrozenIpaq/NeilR, you had limited administrator privilege? Ipaq said that being an administrator on QJ was like being a moderator but with a flashy red title.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Exactly, slicer4ever.

FrozenIpaq/NeilR, you had limited administrator privilege? Ipaq said that being an administrator on QJ was like being a moderator but with a flashy red title.

Yeah, I was the first "regular" member to receive the administrative title on the forums but we were very limited in what we could do. Back when the site was owned by Content Holdings the forums were pretty much neglected and we were just tasked with trying to keep it afloat, no one really told us what to do. We tried our best to improve the forums for our members but we couldn't even fully install plugins at first either.

In the end all we "administrators" had were the flashy titles and slightly elevated powers. We couldn't do anything to advance the forums or maintain them very well (Mysticales tried...but I think we can mostly agree that her/his attempts didn't help at all in the end).