• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Rate my STUFF, the thread!

xploren

Contributor
Can someone rate a couple of my drum covers on Youtube? Please don't look at them if you don't like the song. They are listed in chronological order from oldest to newest. I've been drumming since the end of January and I'm self-taught.

YouTube - The Ocean - Led Zeppelin (drum cover)
YouTube - Rock and Roll Band - Boston (Drum Cover)
YouTube - Paranoid - Black Sabbath (Drum Cover)

Feel free to browse whatever other videos I have (rock band videos mostly)

I have to agree with hiratai, those were terribly off-beat and plain.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
The only one that I found offbeat was rock and roll band but I posted them for some criticism so I can improve. I thought they were decent.

xploren

Contributor
The only one that I found offbeat was rock and roll band but I posted them for some criticism so I can improve. I thought they were decent.

Are you serious? They all skipped some beats. A measure should always have an even number of beats, either 2 or 4. Some parts were 3 and skipped a vital beat. Some parts went way too fast, some way too slow. Listen to some drummers on YouTube.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Metronome dude. If you don't have one, get one, you went all spastic at random points. I'm not hating though. That is a normal obstacle when beginning what I assume is your first instrument. I suck at drums especially on electronic drum sets.

spamsnake

Rate my penguin:

52jgh4.jpg