• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Relationships. Turn offs

Zx30

Beto
This is very true. I love me a big girl, but no matter who you are, you need to wear close that fit you.

Sorry, but if you're big, you just need to wear bigger clothes.

Hell yeah. Then sometimes you get the "Cupcake" girls. That wear tight pants and have their fat shit hanging out of their pants. Looks like a cupcake. Haha.

Granite

Hardcore Prawn
Down the park about 2 months ago i saw this chick, she was huge rolls hanging everywhere.

But it wasnt the fat that stayed with me and has scarred me lol, it was the clothes o_O
she was weaing a tube top, and really tight small shorts. she looked like the hulk mid transformation everything was falling out xD

Adiuvo

Drugs- Basically, if you smell like the drug you're doing, that's not for me.
Piercings- Specifically the lip. I'm fine with things on the ears, nose and stomach, but if you have a huge stud on your lip I'd say see ya.
Body type extremes- Like other people said, either super fat or so skinny I can snap your arm with my fingers.
Tatoos- This ones a bit iffy. Things on the neck I hate, along with anywhere it isn't generally common to have one.
Clothes- Don't wear shirts where you can nearly see your nipple, and I'm fine otherwise.

Looking back, my list is pretty short :confused:

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida
being a dumb ass (republican/communist fits here)

How is being a Republican a turn off?

I can understand the communist part, as they don't use razors made by capitalists the that falls in with your other statement about the hair but, republicans?

Bran

Yell

I can understand the communist part, as they don't use razors made by capitalists the that falls in with your other statement about the hair but, republicans?

conservativeness pisses me off. I'm a progressive person so people who have republican views put me off.

Most republicans I know are all "God, Guns 'n Oil!"

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida
conservativeness pisses me off. I'm a progressive person so people who have republican views put me off.

Most republicans I know are all "God, Guns 'n Oil!"

I don't believe in god, guns are fun as hell, oil makes sex easier.

Why complain?

Bran

Yell
I don't believe in god, guns are fun as hell, oil makes sex easier.

Why complain?

wrong kinda oil. and by guns I mean wars.

And with that comment you don't sound like much of a republican to me.

I knew a girl who said she felt "safe" with Bush in office fighting the "terrorists"

Whisper

Logic :(

I knew a girl who said she felt "safe" with Bush in office fighting the "terrorists"

By any chance did she have any resemblance to her?
notsmart.jpg

I can't stand air heads. That is the biggest turn off for me. Btw no chubs :)

Joey

Well, if somebody fundamentally disagrees with you on important aspects of life, that can be a bit of a turn off, no?

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida

You're right, I'm a Libertarian :laugh: