• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Relationships. Turn offs

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
-Too fat/too skinny
-Closed-minded
-Judging things before they try them
-Drugs/Tobacco
-PETA associates
-Racists
-Sexists
-Religious extremists(Even though I am christian myself, I hate the ones that are like "you will go to hell")
-Anti-religious extremists
-Dresses skimpy in public (except on occasions where it is "appropriate")
-Ugly face (I'm sorry but if your face looks like it has been hit by a bus, I am running.)

ilyace

Chicks that don't have that nice of a body or a face (not trying to be too shallow here, but we all know this exists) and put on a shit load of makeup, or try and boost up their tits because they're either trying to look pretty/hot, or because they think they already are.

Adiuvo

Biggest turnoff in my opinion - Stuck up.

On that note, does anyone else dislike girls who are obsessed with how they dress? The other day I had one chick continually ask me, and pretty much everyone around her, if the way she dressed was fine. She was wearing a blue skirt, white shirt, as if you can mess that up.

At first she just asked, "Do I look alright in this?" to which everyone replied yes. Then, ten minutes later, "You guys aren't just lying to make me feel bad, right?" A few minutes after that, "Are you sure?" That continued until someone told her to stop whining and stop asking. She's done this a few times before, but this time was the worst.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
On that note, does anyone else dislike girls who are obsessed with how they dress? The other day I had one chick continually ask me, and pretty much everyone around her, if the way she dressed was fine. She was wearing a blue skirt, white shirt, as if you can mess that up.

At first she just asked, "Do I look alright in this?" to which everyone replied yes. Then, ten minutes later, "You guys aren't just lying to make me feel bad, right?" A few minutes after that, "Are you sure?" That continued until someone told her to stop whining and stop asking. She's done this a few times before, but this time was the worst.

Absolutely hate it, but usually I'm quite sarcastic after they keep insisting, then they get the point that no, they do not look bad.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Biggest turn off for me is a girl who expects you to pay for everything and buy her shit constantly. i absolutely hate it. I like my women more liberated.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus

It is like she is looking for something to bitch about.

Slasher

Suck It
After being in my relationship for nearly 2 and a 1/2 years, there's honestly not a single thing that she could do that would truly turn me off. I love everything about her. She could let out the biggest belch, and I love it. We're so comfortable around each other, pretty much anything goes.
The biggest turn off I guess is when she turns me on then just leaves me hangin there, totally blue balled. In the end she always comes back though, so no worries.

Admiral.Awesome

Listen here Boys!

There is nothing worse than a push-over! OWN YOUR WOMAN! Whats a relationship without a lil bit of fighter? You know what I'm saying?

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
i hate it when women use you too, treat you like a tool, it's the worst feeling in the world and a huge turnoff from ever fixing a relationship

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
i hate it when women use you too, treat you like a tool, it's the worst feeling in the world and a huge turnoff from ever fixing a relationship

That actually happened to me about 2 years ago and nothing has ever been the same since I tend to make sure that the girl is true to me first now unlike then when I was totally na

eighty4

When girls fart. Like honestly, they go from pretty, to pretty fucking disgusting after they fart in public.