• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[RELEASE] 5.03 TIFF Hello World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaemic said:
Was trying it on my TA-082, but I doubt that the motherboard has anything to do with software cracking ;) Obviously what software does depend on the model, so it's a fat. Anyway, it does work occasionally, so whatever. It works. That's good.

It has rarely a thing to do with the motherboard. The exploit is a firmware related thing, nothing to really do with the hardware. :)

Adiuvo

FreePlay

Not a developer here and this might of already been discussed in the 24 pages here but I just wanted to ask if the reason this doesn't work yet on 3000s and maybe the TA-88v3 is because they don't know as much about these boards/CPUs so its harder to utilize the exploit if you dont? It seems to me the exploit is there and working on both TA-88v3 and 3000s due to the freezing just cant get it to actually execute the code yet. Is any of that right?
Mostly it's because we have no way of inspecting the PSP3K's memory to see where things are when it crashes.
i have a 3k and it s working ( psp 3004 / ta-090v2)
LOL WAT

Smells fishy.

/tries it
Hi!

I just registered here to try this new exploit on my psp-2004 with motherboard ta-088v3 and ofw 5.03, and it worked the first time i tried.

So I'm guessing that the version of the motherboard actually is irrelevant when using this exploit.
Correct.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
There is nothing wrong with the link in the first post. If you are receiving an incomplete file it's likely due to packet loss on your ISPs side. And in your case the incomplete file was probably cached by IE. Try using a different browser like Opera or FireFox.

chipster

so what is supposed to happen, is tht pic of the smiley face supposed to come up, then the screen turns black with the msg?

libert

checksum checks out, so my ISP does not loose any packets. My computer gets all the packets beeing sent. Will try fireFox though.

Archaemic

so what is supposed to happen, is tht pic of the smiley face supposed to come up, then the screen turns black with the msg?

The pic only comes up if it fails.

I really like the pic used in this exploit. It's very appropriate, if you know what it's from :p

dragonslaya

ALright Ill clear up all problems relatelying to the download here. If your downloading it from here an haivng trouble or when u open the zip file up an only see releasv2[1]. that is the file its packed twice for those who didnt even bother to check. rip out that file an rename it to release.rar an then open it up u will get the files u are looking for. Doesnt take a genius to figure it out

And I have gotten the POC to work on my psp3001 doing the photo trick. If you want some help Ill be gald to help pm me

mrplow

Registered just to say that it worked on my 3001 ratchet and clank walmart bundle.
I couldn't get the multiple photos trick to work, the slim.tiff always showed up at the top of the list and froze, I can't figure out how the psp sorts the photos. After about 10 freezes it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.