• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Same community, so many changes

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Joined in at all, day #1 of PSP fun, where the PSP side of the interwebs started for me....

pspupdates (before it became QJ), it was. Figure under what nick/username xD

Jigglypuff? Pikachu? Guy_with_the_awesome_nick?

I have no idea =/

Dan

Contributor
Joined QJ when Axxewraith started my school (07 I think) after I needed downgrader help.

Then went to MfM as QJ went to shit.

Adiuvo

I joined QJ in summer of '06 if I remember right, since I wanted to ask why some Penguin Mario game wouldn't run on my PSP. Turns out I never downgraded it. For some reason or the other the site grew on me and I kept posting there, helping with a bunch of PSP issues often. Homebrew and Hacks help as well as General Help were my 'homes' I suppose. I left with the rest of the staff when MFM started, and now it's Exo.

It's pretty awesome how pretty much the same people have moved from each site. We've all known each other for so long I suppose we all just feel comfortable here and don't want to move to a new community.

Riorio99

Joined QJ in 2007 maybe? Don't really remember. Signed up to MfM when it launched, stayed away for around a year, just lost interest in forums and such, came back last year, and now I'm on to Exophase.

Roe

Joined exophase here at the start of 2007 looking for help with my PSP, been here since then.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Started here in March 07 and started getting stuck into homebrew. Became aware of MfM when the partnership with malloc.us. Anyways, I'll be sticking about here for quite a while :p

Hellcat

Contributor
Jigglypuff? Pikachu? Guy_with_the_awesome_nick?

I have no idea =/
Close :D Something along the lines of "Meowth" xD

Anyways, ontopic:
After QJ went down the drain more and more (and I at some point also reg'ed up here on eXo) I was having a lot of fun at the malloc.us IRC - that was where EvilSeph eventually ask me "hey wanna take a look at our new site 'MforMature'?". Well.... I did, I liked, I stayed.
And now we're here :) Still like it, still staying *lol* :)

Cryox

Bro.
Joined QJ during my PSP days. I think somewhere around the 3.03 OE time if I remember correctly. When MfM was started I didn't join right away, but just browsed the forums as a guest then finally registered there a few months later.

Moose

Meta Moose
I joined QJ early 2006 after buying a PSP that month and looking for tips and tricks. I wasn't really aware of 'hacks' and such at the time, QJ is what got me into messing around with the PSP properly.

I continued to stay with the community and turned my eye to organizing community activities, some of you oldies may remember the Socom PSP clan myself and football ran, I also ran the QJ IRC channel which later became #leak which is on of my greatest online achievements as it's given me endless hours of pleasure despite it's many deaths.. I made the migration to MFM with the other active staff and enjoyed the ride there. I then left the community (unannounced) for a while due to drug addiction taking over my life which I managed to kick, I then returned to MFM in time to see it's final months before the EXO merge.

You know, come to mention it, I think it was my clan that went up against you guys a while back and had it posted up on the front page

Robby

Los Doyers!
I remember when I first signed up for QJ, I didn't know what to use for my name as this was my first time picking a username, so I went with Anti-QJ xD Then later to Anti-QuickJay.... I'm not good with usernames so I just use my real name 0.o

El Diablo

I started reading pspupdates a little after I first got my psp when I saw an article in a magazine about the GTA cheat device, then went out and bought GTA and started going on QJ. Good times, good times.

madsoul

I remember when I joined the QJ forums back in jan 2006. Like a fever dream. Feels like forever, yet only 4 damn years. And I spendt some pathetic amount of time on QJ its sickening to think about now. God damn. And I remember some really childish and pathetic things that meant EVERYTHING during that time. And it feels horrible, but I was truly addicted to posting and caring about total nonsense crap. Even if I like you all good old QJ people alot I tend to mostly have bad memories from QJ. Not specificly from discussions with you, rather my unhealthy forum addiction that was slowing down my real life.

Man, I wish sometimes I where born in a time without internet. Sometimes...

EriCKY

i've been here since psphacker

active part of every major drama whether it be on forums or irc

i am so cool