• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Smokers Thread.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Captain Black Sweets
captain20black20sweets.jpg

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Pixel Princess said:
I guess we can talk about pot now, so I'll make you sad by saying I have 5 grams beside me ;)

Bitchhhhh, Just finished off a 20 (1/8 oz)

BTW

If i smoke cigarettes I'd go for Richmond Superking smooths.

Richmond superkings smooth 20s

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I smoke at least 3 grams a day. It's the very first thing I do when I get off work.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Sir_Axxewraith said:
Pipe ?

OR R U A G AND BE ROLLIN' SOME J ?
Joints all the way. Ever since I burned out my lungs on 2 week hot knife binge like 10 years ago I haven't really been able to use a pipe; smoke is too hot going in. I used to own a nice water bong but the ex took it. :mad:
Pixel Princess said:
Woah that must put you back a bit, I sell 4 grams for 50 euro here.
Street value of a gram is like 10$ - 15$ Canadian here but I buy bulk.

SchmilK

NeilR said:
I smoke at least 3 grams a day. It's the very first thing I do when I get off work.

damn lucky you...i have to spread that out over a week... :( sucks buying a new house and getting all spending freedoms revoked.

Serideth

Yeah, one of the main reasons I don't use a pipe to smoke weed or salvia is I hate the burn, I do love bonging it though.

Has anyone else here tried a thing called Smoke? It's like a really strong weed, it's absolutely insane.

-lilfibz-

im due for soem smokin real soon

i dotn usually get the burn nor does it bother me usually

ive never coughed from any kind of ciggarette Cigar(Yes i tried inhaling them)

or weed so whatver they got ill do you just gotta watch out for weed laced with coke or other shit xD

i once used a clear plastic blunt wrap that was pretty kool

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Not exactly smoking, but does anyone use dipping tobacco? I started taking the occasional dip this summer when hanging out with my friends, and now I do it somewhat regularly. It was great when I was at work in the honey house (Bees flying around your head don't bother you when you've got a nice buzz going.) and now I do it whenever I'm playing video games or something similar.