• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tattoos

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
I want to get sleeves, but I honestly can't think of anything that I could get that I wont regret in 10 years time. I mean, there's things I just said less than a year ago that I'm ashamed of. I don't know if I want to permanently tattoo my ideological nonsense on my body for all time.

The only thing I can think of getting, that I know I wont regret is the word "Uhuru" on my wrist, which is swahili for Freedom... I can't imagine I'll ever disagree with the concept of Freedom.

Other than that, I just can't pull the trigger :/

good point and i agree, i've got the full top half of my body apart from my head planned out for when i'm 18, and i know i'll regret most of it when im in my 40s but i wanna get them done :)

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Got a new tattoo yesterday. Space Invaders on right inside forearm closer to elbow. Text doesn't do it justice. Pics up when it's healed.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
good point and i agree, i've got the full top half of my body apart from my head planned out for when i'm 18, and i know i'll regret most of it when im in my 40s but i wanna get them done :)

Lucky. at least you have till you're 40 to start regretting it. I'd regret something a week after. and I've had people offer to pay for it, but I fear anything permanent.

GODDAMN COMMITMENT ISSUES!

HilaryDuffGta

I'd love to get some work done but its gonna cost me some cash for what i want done

looking to have a dragon done on my back...decent size and maybe have the stomach be in the form of a ying yang symbol...and then get the flames going up my shoulder all the way down my arm

from what people ahve told me they figured its about well over a grand worth of work

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Oh well I suppose that won't be too big to remove in 10 years or so.

harhar.

Anyways, 'tis a week since I got them done so here's two pics of them. They need a touch-up but they went well I thought. Also, the heart on my wrist I've had for near 5 years so it's really faded. I'll be getting it redone really soon.

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

EDIT: Just a thought that maybe giving a reason would be good. It may be stupid or whatever but ...yeah. Anyways, I really wanted to get something that was iconic to nearly anyone, was kinda geeky and also showed my passion for computer games. I also love Space Invaders with having multiple versions of it on multiple platforms, tshirts and a keyring as well as having made a shit copy of it on the PSP years ago. So that's why I got them. It was something I had been thinking about since around 2008 and honestly I'm happy that I got them.

Serideth

harhar.

Anyways, 'tis a week since I got them done so here's two pics of them. They need a touch-up but they went well I thought. Also, the heart on my wrist I've had for near 5 years so it's really faded. I'll be getting it redone really soon.

[qimg]http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad222/MenaceInc/IMG_0126.jpg[/qimg]

[qimg]http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad222/MenaceInc/IMG_0123.jpg[/qimg]

EDIT: Just a thought that maybe giving a reason would be good. It may be stupid or whatever but ...yeah. Anyways, I really wanted to get something that was iconic to nearly anyone, was kinda geeky and also showed my passion for computer games. I also love Space Invaders with having multiple versions of it on multiple platforms, tshirts and a keyring as well as having made a shit copy of it on the PSP years ago. So that's why I got them. It was something I had been thinking about since around 2008 and honestly I'm happy that I got them.
That's actually pretty cool, nerdy but it's a good tattoo.

katdaddy420

all i have 2 say is if u want th ink get it im inked th fuck up 4real as long as u can live with it fuc it its ure body as long as u picked th ink ureself as well