• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Dan

Contributor
I thought Twilight was shit, and it was mega-overhyped.

A friend nagged me to watched it, and so I did. I hate to say it, but... I loved it.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
28qfy0.jpg

My friend looks like Thomas Erak from The Fall of Troy.
I just noticed.

James.

User Not Found
Aww shit
I've got homework due for tomorrow (~6 hours time)
Essay and 2 long questions ):
I hate doing it, but time to pull the mental illness card again....

eldiablov

Contributor
Guys you won't believe this, Chathurga was high as a kite and stumbled into a brothel. He was quickly violated and when he awoke he met the eyes of a pimp in a slender purple jacket who was holding a shotgun between his eyes. Let's just say there was one hell of a cleanup job in Amsterdam :(

R.I.P Chat

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Guys you won't believe this, Chathurga was high as a kite and stumbled into a brothel. He was quickly violated and when he awoke he met the eyes of a pimp in a slender purple jacket who was holding a shotgun between his eyes. Let's just say there was one hell of a cleanup job in Amsterdam :(

R.I.P Chat

The guy will be missed dearly :(
R.I.P. Chat, we barely knew ye

Dan

Contributor
Pah, don't like the vocalist.

I'm trying to learn the sweeps in Selkies: The Endless Obsession. FUUUUUUUCK.

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
Jebus.

D:

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM EST ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 09:13 PM EST ----------

Well, this sucks. I lost the box for l4d, and can't activate it on steam. T^T