• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Adiuvo

dissidiamix3.png

Oh yeah.

Joey

So, last night this girl from work gave me a ride home. Some how, I brought up that I spent monday night standing in line for MW2. I said that I never wanted to do a midnight launch again, and she said "Well, you gonna have to do it for the next Metal Gear, obviously"... We proceeded to argue over the quality of the metal gear series (she thinks it's the greatest thing ever, and I think Hideo Kojima is insane)...

Needless do say, we're going out tonight. I guess love can bloom on a battle field.

Aids is where its at. Nothing kills like aids.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM EST ----------

So, last night this girl from work gave me a ride home. Some how, I brought up that I spent monday night standing in line for MW2. I said that I never wanted to do a midnight launch again, and she said "Well, you gonna have to do it for the next Metal Gear, obviously"... We proceeded to argue over the quality of the metal gear series (she thinks it's the greatest thing ever, and I think Hideo Kojima is insane)...

Needless do say, we're going out tonight. I guess love can bloom on a battle field.

Sweet. Expected the unexpected.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran

Who stands in line for Metal Gear?

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Her, I guess... Yeah, I should call can cancel right now.

No. any girl that wants to go out with you AFTER you admitted you stood in line at midnight for a game is probably a keeper....

probably.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM EST ----------

I've only had MW2 for a day and already can't stand favala. it usually takes me a little longer to hate a map this much,

MenaceInc

Staff Member
No. any girl that wants to go out with you AFTER you admitted you stood in line at midnight for a game is probably a keeper....

probably.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM EST ----------

I've only had MW2 for a day and already can't stand favala. it usually takes me a little longer to hate a map this much,

favala gives me a RE5 kinda vibe...

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
favala gives me a RE5 kinda vibe...

Now that you mention it, it does.
That map is one of the best. The one I hate the most is Wasteland.
I should have noted that I play free for all a lot and it's quickly become common for at least 5 people to pick a favourite corner, crouch, and wait for something to shoot. I haven't gotten the map on any other game mode except headquarters yet. I imagine it's probably less common in TDM though.
But yeah, Wasteland is pretty bad also.