• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
That's a pretty long time if you're forcing yourself to stay awake. I'd be fried
KFC-Releases.jpg

Joey

GAAAAH

I have been up for 43 hours straight. Trying to beat a friend. This feels horrible. Am I just a schoolgirl or is that a long time in your eyes? I usually sleep too much so for me it feels like im trippin balls.

My record is 55 hours, and it was reletively easy... I only went to sleep, because I read a story about a Starcraft player dying after a 55 hour gaming session.

I wasn't really doing it for any reason either, I just wanted to see how long I could go... 4 years ago, I decided death wasn't worth it... Now?

madsoul

My record is 55 hours, and it was reletively easy... I only went to sleep, because I read a story about a Starcraft player dying after a 55 hour gaming session.

I wasn't really doing it for any reason either, I just wanted to see how long I could go... 4 years ago, I decided death wasn't worth it... Now?

hmmm...

*goes to sleep*

Chathurga

Around 40 is my record, I was playing some game and decided not to sleep before college the next day... oh man big mistake. After like 24 hours you actually start going insane, I couldn't talk to people at all. I couldn't work or play games because my attention span was two small. Horrible, crazy shit.

madsoul

Around 40 is my record, I was playing some game and decided not to sleep before college the next day... oh man big mistake. After like 24 hours you actually start going insane, I couldn't talk to people at all. I couldn't work or play games because my attention span was two small. Horrible, crazy shit.

Yeah. Right now my head is really fucked up. I would LOVE to sleep, but im in sort of a middle stage. I feel really awake, since i have pumped myself with coffee. I feel artificially awake, not the real deal. Fucking shit! Why did i do this shit right now. GGRRR

MenaceInc

Staff Member
My record is around 76 hours back around new years 07. My head was absolutely wrecked over finding out my girlfriend at the time had been cheating on me for 3 months so...yeah. Stayed up watching Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex and other stuff inbetween going to ice rinks and bars with a friend who I was staying with.

Seth

MD Party Room
Read the view of the Apple official wbesite and description of products from the offical forums (r4rts.net)
the basic functions of description:MP4-based platform media player, The iPod Touch (trademarked and marketed as iPod touch) is a portable media player, personal digital assistant, and Wi-Fi mobile platform designed and marketed by Apple Inc.

Zibri,Norwegian..It was his production of Ziphone software in one fell swoop the Phone / Touch hack into the work of ordinary people's home, after the ITouch cracked OS X platform, similar to a computer, because OSX platform than any one of the current phone system platform should be advanced, and has a higher degree of openness, which also determines the ITouch height.

from the MacBook、iMac、iPhone、iTouc h、to iPod nano、iPod Classic,Apple products are not fashionable ,but who care,We still believe that Apple sold their creative...

Found that posted on qj... Does it make me looks good?

Colm

Now, I don't usually give a damn about soccer, but FUCK YOU FIFA, FUCK YOU FRANCE, etc. etc.
[YT=hq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbIogc_RyHI[/YT]