• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Well considering MS shot themselves in the foot with the DRM and 24 hour check-ins, I'd say PS4's head of steam will be tough to overcome.

I stopped playing Skyrim when I got to the point in the story where I needed to decide about Paarthurnax and put the controller down to think about it. That was months ago.

Seth

MD Party Room
Nothing is ever safe, for all we know MS can turn things around mid life.

What next gen system are you getting? @ABE @Sleep

I got them both on amazon, was a bit late on XBox one so I wont get it at launch but did my ps4 seconds after it went life on Amazon.

BlackSheep

I'll get most likely a PS4 unless it has something horrible. What some Microsoft employee said made me not want to get the one he said "If you want to play offline buy an Xbox 360" which I found pretty fucking arrogant. I also hope I can change my PSN name because I don't like xCaliberr.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Dead Rising 3 looks cool, but as I was watching the E3 feed, all I could think of was this:

A real persistent open world zombie game with a finite number of zombies to start and the human population is only the actual number of gamers logged in and playing. That would be cool. You could lone wolf it in rural areas or team up and hit more populated centers to exterminate and get better supplies.

LocutusEstBorg

They just passed a new law today:

If any unmarried couple of the right legal age “indulge in sexual gratification,” this will be considered a valid marriage and they could be termed “husband and wife,” the Madras High Court has ruled in a judgment that gives a new twist to the concept of premarital sex.
The court said that if a bachelor has completed 21 years of age and an unmarried woman 18 years, they have acquired the freedom of choice guaranteed by the Constitution. “Consequently, if any couple choose to consummate their sexual cravings, then that act becomes a total commitment with adherence to all consequences that may follow, except on certain exceptional considerations.”
The court said marriage formalities as per various religious customs such as the tying of a mangalsutra, the exchange of garlands and rings or the registering of a marriage were only to comply with religious customs for the satisfaction of society.
The court further said if necessary either party to a relationship could approach a Family Court for a declaration of marital status by supplying documentary proof for a sexual relationship. Once such a declaration was obtained, a woman could establish herself as the man’s wife in government records. “Legal rights applicable to normal wedded couples will also be applicable to couples who have had sexual relationships which are established."
The court also said if after having a sexual relationship, the couple decided to separate due to difference of opinion, the ‘husband’ could not marry without getting a decree of divorce from the ‘wife’.

LocutusEstBorg

I stopped playing Skyrim when I got to the point in the story where I needed to decide about Paarthurnax and put the controller down to think about it. That was months ago.

Finish it. Only a couple of hours to go and it gets REALLY GOOD and intense after that with epic music and stuff. I mean Call of Duty action scene intense.

BlackSheep

Ive gotten two sketchy emails from noobsalad/kaotic. They looked glitched out linking me to a website called bstech and kaotics email. I clicked the link with out knowing on my phone it download security.aped something right away called security.apk. I deleted it immediately then I got the same email again but deleted it again checked out the wot rating for bstech and it is horrid. And Ive been having trouble logging in to my email the past few days I had to change my password (although i just used the same password) Then a few hours later it had to be changed again so I actually changed it to something different. So I go to the noobsalad website and it say's my email does not exist on their database(or whatever it is called)? Although I pretty sure I did create an account like 4 years ago on their site. Thats why im a little bit sketchy about them.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Just got an email saying my Xbox preorder will arrive on Nov. 27th. Not sure if that's news or not. I've been out of town all week for work.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Just got an email saying my Xbox preorder will arrive on Nov. 27th. Not sure if that's news or not. I've been out of town all week for work.

Same here, I think it's just a placeholder date for Amazon (MS said it was coming out in November so they just guessed off of that information). As far as I know it's too early for retailers to even know the release date

LocutusEstBorg

Games from this entire console generation such as Call of Duty looked worse than Half-Life 2 which launched 2 years before the consoles.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Is there a lot of scavenging for stuff? Like do I need to walk every inch of every area/room I enter? Ain't nobody for time for that.