• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Seth

MD Party Room
lol haha dat lyfe u dunno if michigan will turn b betta in future i undy here is bored n lame yu know dey ain't learn how 2 b grown cuz shyt always happend nobody perfect who's fault Kwame n his father 2 take all ppls money same out president obama is da full of shyt not even help peepz so i hope it will turn b betta if not well i ain't wanna here turn 2 b roit fuka dat shyt yu know alot of peepz still look 4 jobs it like bout more than thousand many thing i see on news dey r really fuka up already it make me shock like fear hell out of mind i feel bad 4 peepz turn down make like hell yu know smh..dat cold i hope it will b betta in future i ain't wanna dem 2 bad influnce on lil kids n kids can might learn how bad like hood or gang like cha know crime it still running ain't no stop at all well if dey fuka w me or robb ma shyt or anything b4 i will lemma ma pitbull can byte der fuka ass off well learn lesson betta not fuka around shyt i can have a right!!!!

Can some translate this?

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
lol haha dat lyfe u dunno if michigan will turn b betta in future i undy here is bored n lame yu know dey ain't learn how 2 b grown cuz shyt always happend nobody perfect who's fault Kwame n his father 2 take all ppls money same out president obama is da full of shyt not even help peepz so i hope it will turn b betta if not well i ain't wanna here turn 2 b roit fuka dat shyt yu know alot of peepz still look 4 jobs it like bout more than thousand many thing i see on news dey r really fuka up already it make me shock like fear hell out of mind i feel bad 4 peepz turn down make like hell yu know smh..dat cold i hope it will b betta in future i ain't wanna dem 2 bad influnce on lil kids n kids can might learn how bad like hood or gang like cha know crime it still running ain't no stop at all well if dey fuka w me or robb ma shyt or anything b4 i will lemma ma pitbull can byte der fuka ass off well learn lesson betta not fuka around shyt i can have a right!!!!

lol haha the life. You dont know if Michigan will turn out better in the future, I understand its boring and lame here but you know they dont know how to grow because shit always happens. Nobody is perfect, who's fault between Kwame and his father was it to take everyones money? President Obama is full of shit, he doesnt even help people so I hope it will turn out for the better - if not, well I dont want to be here for the rioting, fuck that shit. You know, a lot of people still looking for jobs, probably more than a thousand and it really scares the hell out of me. I feel bad for people who get turned down, you know? Thats cold and I hope it will be better in the future. I dont want them to be a bad influence to kids because they can learn to be bad, getting involved in the hood and gangs. Crime is still running and it wont stop at all. If they fuck with me or rob my shit, I will let out my pitbull to bite their asses off. Then theyll learn a leasson and not fuck around with my shit. I have the right!

holy crap that was painful

Scorned

Hey for anybody that has Craig's PS3's Japanese Account, can you please give him the password, he's forgotten it.

Seth

MD Party Room
lol haha the life. You dont know if Michigan will turn out better in the future, I understand its boring and lame here but you know they dont know how to grow because shit always happens. Nobody is perfect, who's fault between Kwame and his father was it to take everyones money? President Obama is full of shit, he doesnt even help people so I hope it will turn out for the better - if not, well I dont want to be here for the rioting, fuck that shit. You know, a lot of people still looking for jobs, probably more than a thousand and it really scares the hell out of me. I feel bad for people who get turned down, you know? Thats cold and I hope it will be better in the future. I dont want them to be a bad influence to kids because they can learn to be bad, getting involved in the hood and gangs. Crime is still running and it wont stop at all. If they fuck with me or rob my shit, I will let out my pitbull to bite their asses off. Then theyll learn a leasson and not fuck around with my shit. I have the right!

holy crap that was painful
Your very good at what you do, you have alot of friends that type like this dont you?

Seth

MD Party Room
So how about them Packers lol

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Did anybody really expect anything good from the Black Eyed Peas? Who cares right, the Steelers lost and I never have to hear that fucking Black and Yellow song again.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Saw this on reddit, seems relevant.

NJEzf.jpg