• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

LocutusEstBorg

bieber.jpg

Seth

MD Party Room
Ba ba bA

Seth

MD Party Room
I got a few of my friends who just felt it near Detroit...

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Is anyone getting fucked by this hurricane? I went to the grocery store this morning and it was a shit show. We're going to sleep in the basement tonight because our bedroom and the nursery have huge tree limbs near them.

I hope the power doesn't go out, but even if it does it should go back on quick because I'm on the same grid as Sikorsky.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Is anyone getting fucked by this hurricane? I went to the grocery store this morning and it was a shit show. We're going to sleep in the basement tonight because our bedroom and the nursery have huge tree limbs near them.

I hope the power doesn't go out, but even if it does it should go back on quick because I'm on the same grid as Sikorsky.
Doesn't the basement have a risk of flooding?

It's just raining hard here, nothing serious so far. There is a big tree that I hate... I don't want nobody to get hurt but I really hope that tree gets knocked down.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
My place doesn't flood, I'm pretty well situated on a hill. It looks like the worst of it will be from 6am - noon for me tomorrow. Weather guy said 74-90 mph winds during that time and like 5 inches of rain and the eye will hit either Greenwich or Stamford.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I have been without cable, phone, and internet at my place for three days and it's making me want to murder someone. I can't get onto fantasy football websites at work and can't do any research at home and have a draft tomorrow night.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I have been without cable, phone, and internet at my place for three days and it's making me want to murder someone. I can't get onto fantasy football websites at work and can't do any research at home and have a draft tomorrow night.

Well if there's anything I can look up for you (granted I'm not into fantasy football), I can look it up and post stuff on these forums

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Nah, it's cool thanks. I just basically need to print out a cheat sheet and a depth chart, which I'll jut donat FedEx Kinkos or something.

BlackSheep

League ID#: 8434
League Name: NFL 11-12
Password: Gahr
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Thu Sep 8 4:45pm PDT
Max Teams: 14
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Yahoo
and i have been through 13 earphones in the past 3 months it is really pissing me off i have none any more that fully more most of them just work on one side :mad:

Rate my mock drafts
1. Michael Turner (Atl - RB)
2. Hakeem Nicks (NYG - WR)
3. DeAngelo Williams (Car - RB)
4. Ryan Grant (GB - RB)
5. Stevie Johnson (Buf - WR)
6. Santonio Holmes (NYJ - WR)
7. A.J. Green (Cin - WR)
8. Julio Jones (Atl - WR)
9. Eli Manning (NYG - QB)
10. Marcedes Lewis (Jac - TE)
11. Dustin Keller (NYJ - TE)