• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
People need to stop watching my auction and just bid.

"Your money looks better in my pocket" - Steven
images

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Ninety students stoned to death in Iraq for wearing "cool" hairstyles.

this type of shit is disgusting. The type of thinking which employs someone to murder someone else over simply the way they dress/what they believe is deplorable. This is the 21st century, this way of thinking should long since have died out. Perhaps just a few more generations.

Dan

Contributor
I still think America and the rest of the west needs to wage war on the rest of the world and eliminate their backward societies.

To say American politics are ran by piousness whereas the founding fathers were strictly against it is pretty backwards.

OH NO HE DIDN'T

LocutusEstBorg

To say American politics are ran by piousness whereas the founding fathers were strictly against it is pretty backwards.

OH NO HE DIDN'T

Looking in from a backward country, America is liberal by any standard. A few people's nutjob views don't matter; You can still do whatever you want. That's not the case in the middle-east where you get killed.

As some random dude on a forum said: The best gift you can give you child is the gift of American citizenship.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Never heard of it. Can you fuck bitches to that song?... More importantly DO YOU fuck bitches to that song?

It's an awesome song. Totally could fuck someone to it. I've done so to worse music before.
[video=youtube;JNJJ-QkZ8cM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNJJ-QkZ8cM[/video]