• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
So I finally finished Mass Effect 3, and I don't understand when the ending created such an uproar. It sucked ass but I don't think it was that serious.

I definitely don't have a desire to play through it again like I did with the previous games.

Seth

MD Party Room
I love chrome on iOS tho still waiting on bower changer to update it to use with chrome

LocutusEstBorg

What kind of money can I expect to make if I move to America (in and around L.A.)? I'm a skilled programmer with a vast knowledge of various fields of computer technology.

I'm tired of working here and not getting anywhere. Even ten years from now I will never be able to afford to buy my own car or fully equipped den or anything. It's such a bloody waste of time. No Indian company is even remotely interested in making any kind of software that requires real hard work. It's all about hacking together some crap as fast as possible, grabbing the money and running.

They hire unemployable masses in the THOUSANDS, provide basic training and filter out the utterly incompetent while keeping the barely competent. The general level of competence is so low that I can safely state that I'm probably in the 99.9999th percentile of so called computer engineers that work here. My skills are not wanted or needed for the kind of business that goes on here.

The exchange rate to the Dollar went up 27% (!!!) in the last 12 month alone and it's now impossible to buy anything. Hardware prices are 200% and games have gone up 50%.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
What kind of money can I expect to make if I move to America (in and around L.A.)? I'm a skilled programmer with a vast knowledge of various fields of computer technology.

$55-60k on average. $40k at the low end, but since you have experience, you should be able to land a decent gig. California/LA is one of the most expensive places to live in the US though, up there with New York. I've looked into moving out there myself once I get out of school. A decent apartment usually runs around $1200/month, almost double of what it costs here in Arizona. Regardless, you'd be able to live very comfortably on $50k+

LocutusEstBorg

$55-60k on average. $40k at the low end, but since you have experience, you should be able to land a decent gig. California/LA is one of the most expensive places to live in the US though, up there with New York. I've looked into moving out there myself once I get out of school. A decent apartment usually runs around $1200/month, almost double of what it costs here in Arizona. Regardless, you'd be able to live very comfortably on $50k+

If I did move I'd stay with my relatives as a paying guest or something until I make enough to get my own decent place. Basically I needn't have to bother about food, lodging, laundry, cleaning etc.

My primary goal for the first few years would be to buy all the things I can never dream of buying here with a grossly disproportionate salary.

Seth

MD Party Room
If I did move I'd stay with my relatives as a paying guest or something until I make enough to get my own decent place. Basically I needn't have to bother about food, lodging, laundry, cleaning etc.

My primary goal for the first few years would be to buy all the things I can never dream of buying here with a grossly disproportionate salary.
I say go for it if you got family there to support you while you get up off your feet.

Hey EriCky

Seth

MD Party Room
Wow this looks really sweet...

LocutusEstBorg

The best part is it's like 4 times the resolution of the PS3, and has flawless 16x MSAA. Unfortunately HDMI doesn't work in Cyanogen and I now find the stock ROM too slow and stuttery compared to CM9.

BlackSheep

There are some high end looking homes that go for about or even less than most of the houses in compton in places like riverside,chino hills, and corona

Seth

MD Party Room
Just got a PSVita for 170 cant wait till it get here.

Seth

MD Party Room
Yea lol