• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

PR0fessor Burnt

DQ8HA.gif

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I need a good build recommendation for Skyrim. I started playing and have no clue what perks I should be spending.

I know I want to use one-handed. Is destruction worth it or should I be dual wielding swords?

I pretty much have to sink perks into smithing and enchanting for good gear right?

PR0fessor Burnt

Smithing and enchanting are both good for any kind of place style. 1 hand and destruction are good for just running straight into battle. If you want to sneak around archery and illusion are better. I would recommend you avoid the lock picking tree, it's pretty useless.

Scorned

I need a good build recommendation for Skyrim. I started playing and have no clue what perks I should be spending.

I know I want to use one-handed. Is destruction worth it or should I be dual wielding swords?

I pretty much have to sink perks into smithing and enchanting for good gear right?

Kinda late reply so not sure how much you played, but from what I saw sneaking and archery were pretty dirty. There's a sneaking perk that gives an insane bonus on dagger attacks from the back, so you can even get to the point of one-hitting dragons. Also def suggest going through the Dark Brotherhood storyline, gives quality stuff.

You forgot to mention that she runs off AA batteries.
Nah you're wrong, she ran on D's. You put them in yourself

Seth

MD Party Room
Lala

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Pruning of junk stuff.

@Scorned - Thanks. I'll probably make another build like that. Right now I just run at shit and shield bash and sword slash.

Seth

MD Party Room
DsCHP.jpg
:)

LocutusEstBorg

Got back into Skyrim with Dawnguard and 3D Vision 2. 3D Vision 2 is so bright and colourful that I can boldly recommend it for daily and continuous single player use. You can see all the colour and detail without any loss unlike 3D Vision 1. Skyrim has excellent compatibility thanks to the community patches. Now it feels so bland and uninvolved in 2D unlike how an RPG should be.

Seth

MD Party Room
This is just a guess. but you might new a new shelf... and photography classed

My room use to look like that but now I collect big booty bitches.
If I had room for another shelf I would have. No comment on the "bitches".