• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
If I had room for another shelf I would have. No comment on the "bitches".
My post was all fucked up I'm surprised you even understood it.

Actually it makes complete sense that you understood it.

And you don't need to comment on the bitches. I know the reason you don't have space is because you have naked women all over your room. We're friends, It's okay we all have our vices.

Dan

Contributor
Is anybody good at doing the whole faceswap thing? Need a favour and I'd love you forever xoxo

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
What corner of the web have you been hanging out in twelve? It's certainly been awhile. Good to you still alive and kicking.

LocutusEstBorg

Chrome is such a laggy unoptimized buggy piece of garbage, just like Android. After attempting to use it for a few months I'm now convinced it will never be optimized. Just to be sure I tested a fresh stable version with no addons and observed the same unoptimised behaviour. Note that most of these problems only occur on high resolution monitors 2560x1440 etc. The difference in lag between 1920x1080 and 2560x1440 is tremendous. It runs rather smoothly at my workplace on their 1440x900 monitors.

EVERY SINGLE website scroll lags. Scrolling is extremely choppy and rarely goes about 15fps according to the Chrome's built in framerate counter. The worst performers are Gmail and Facebook. The entire Gmail message list refuses to scroll at anything more than 3-4fps at 2560x1440. If I resize the browser to a smaller window it jumps to 60fps.

Switching tabs can take up to 2 seconds depending on the content of the tab. If the tab has a lot of images like on a Tumblr Archive page, the entire browser locks up for extended durations and once the tab appears it scrolls at 1 frame per 5 seconds.

Internet Explorer 10 on Windows 8 scrolls at 120fps on every page no matter how complex & switches tabs before you can even release the mouse button.

twelve

I'm not dead
What corner of the web have you been hanging out in twelve? It's certainly been awhile. Good to you still alive and kicking.
Still over on npoc.co.uk, been staff there for the last 3 years. Also been on mr2oc.co.uk, hampshirejapcars.co.uk and recently mpsowners.co.uk (all car forums).

Certainly been an interesting few years. Split up with Terri over 2 years ago, not sure if I've been back here since. Had a few ups and a lot of downs since then but currently having a really good time of things. Said goodbye to some friends but I've got no regrets the ones I've still got are the ones worth keeping.

The Primera I used to bang on about won car of the month february this year, after that I started to lose interest in it as the only way to gain more power was throw a lot of money at it for a Turbo or VVL conversion. So it's up for sale and I bought a Mazda 6 MPS (Mazdaspeed 6 in the US), that'll keep me happy until I decide it's finally time to kill myself in a Supra :D

Haven't really done any growing up. I still drink more than I should, still smoke, still spend most of my money on car stuff (used to spend a lot on games but PlayStation Plus has pretty much set me up for life).

Not even sure why it popped into my head to stop by here but glad I did. It looks really good, the PS3 trophy integration stuff is awesome.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Chrome is such a laggy unoptimized buggy piece of garbage, just like Android. After attempting to use it for a few months I'm now convinced it will never be optimized. Just to be sure I tested a fresh stable version with no addons and observed the same unoptimised behaviour. Note that most of these problems only occur on high resolution monitors 2560x1440 etc. The difference in lag between 1920x1080 and 2560x1440 is tremendous. It runs rather smoothly at my workplace on their 1440x900 monitors.

EVERY SINGLE website scroll lags. Scrolling is extremely choppy and rarely goes about 15fps according to the Chrome's built in framerate counter. The worst performers are Gmail and Facebook. The entire Gmail message list refuses to scroll at anything more than 3-4fps at 2560x1440. If I resize the browser to a smaller window it jumps to 60fps.

Switching tabs can take up to 2 seconds depending on the content of the tab. If the tab has a lot of images like on a Tumblr Archive page, the entire browser locks up for extended durations and once the tab appears it scrolls at 1 frame per 5 seconds.

Internet Explorer 10 on Windows 8 scrolls at 120fps on every page no matter how complex & switches tabs before you can even release the mouse button.
out of curiosity, how does firefox compare?, also, IE10 does look like a solid match to firefox/chrome now.

@Twelve, good to see ur still alive, i'm sure you probably don't remember me much, but still.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Strange... 2560x1600 here and I can't say I notice any choppy scrolling in Chrome under normal usage. I don't usually browse with the window maximized, but I just tried it and scrolling was still smooth - on this website and Gmail. It gets sluggish if I have 15+ tabs open, probably due to Flash ads loading on various sites.

Firefox doesn't seem to get bogged down as easily, I can have 30+ tabs open and everything stays speedy. Chrome used to perform like that, so recent updates have definitely made it slower. Haven't tried IE10.

Maybe GPU drivers are the culprit?

Not even sure why it popped into my head to stop by here but glad I did. It looks really good, the PS3 trophy integration stuff is awesome.

Glad you like it :D

Seth

MD Party Room
Still over on npoc.co.uk, been staff there for the last 3 years. Also been on mr2oc.co.uk, hampshirejapcars.co.uk and recently mpsowners.co.uk (all car forums).

Certainly been an interesting few years. Split up with Terri over 2 years ago, not sure if I've been back here since. Had a few ups and a lot of downs since then but currently having a really good time of things. Said goodbye to some friends but I've got no regrets the ones I've still got are the ones worth keeping.

The Primera I used to bang on about won car of the month february this year, after that I started to lose interest in it as the only way to gain more power was throw a lot of money at it for a Turbo or VVL conversion. So it's up for sale and I bought a Mazda 6 MPS (Mazdaspeed 6 in the US), that'll keep me happy until I decide it's finally time to kill myself in a Supra :D

Haven't really done any growing up. I still drink more than I should, still smoke, still spend most of my money on car stuff (used to spend a lot on games but PlayStation Plus has pretty much set me up for life).

Glad you poped in I miss seeing you on the forums.

-Vanden

LocutusEstBorg

out of curiosity, how does firefox compare?, also, IE10 does look like a solid match to firefox/chrome now.
Firefox renders and scrolls much faster than Chrome for me. It's still only about 70% as smooth and responsive as IE10 but I use Firefox as my primary browser now since I need to sync my profile on multiple computers and OSes. I'm also not willing to store my passwords in Credential Manager which can easily be accessed by any NON-ELEVATED app running under your account.

Strange... 2560x1600 here and I can't say I notice any choppy scrolling in Chrome under normal usage. I don't usually browse with the window maximized, but I just tried it and scrolling was still smooth - on this website and Gmail. It gets sluggish if I have 15+ tabs open, probably due to Flash ads loading on various sites.

Firefox doesn't seem to get bogged down as easily, I can have 30+ tabs open and everything stays speedy. Chrome used to perform like that, so recent updates have definitely made it slower. Haven't tried IE10.

Maybe GPU drivers are the culprit?
It scroll lags horribly on light usage; As in I launch the browser, open Gmail and am unable to scroll down my Inbox. It skips horribly and updates the screen maybe 4 times a second.

I've had the exact same problem for 3 years. Each time I tried Chrome for 2-3 months and switch back to Firefox in frustration.