• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
been a long times fellas, hows everyone been?

Seth

MD Party Room
HEy what up man!

Seth

MD Party Room
The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely Inefficient Weapon

Haven't watched the whole thing yet but it looks worth a look.
i really enjoyed that :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

MartinObviously

I'm Obviously just Martin
Hai guys!!!!! :D

It is a sad day, I've gone back to using a W200i because HTC Wildfire was driving me insane :(
It is also a good day, I'm trying to make more effort at coming back on here :D Recommend me some new games to save up for :p

seriously need to upgrade my desktop i.e get a new one. Even my netbook out-performs it! All my money goes on my stupid French car.

Is there still an IRC channel? :(

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thought the EMB stuff was more GPU dependent?

Well it's taxing on both, but it does need a lot of CPU power. My 7970 only gets around 50-60% utilization in GTA IV with a 3GHz i7 920 so CPU is definitely holding me back. That's at 2560x1600 too, bottleneck is even more significant at lower resolutions.

Seth

MD Party Room
Well it's taxing on both, but it does need a lot of CPU power. My 7970 only gets around 50-60% utilization in GTA IV with a 3GHz i7 920 so CPU is definitely holding me back. That's at 2560x1600 too, bottleneck is even more significant at lower resolutions.
How can that be I thought GTA IV was a old ass game that about any computer with that kind of power can play.

Wow just checked out the guys website http://icelaglace.com/ and it like one of the best looking websites I ever seen. Really want a templet of this guys website :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
How can that be I thought GTA IV was a old ass game that about any computer with that kind of power can play.

Wow just checked out the guys website http://icelaglace.com/ and it like one of the best looking websites I ever seen. Really want a templet of this guys website :)

I can play vanilla GTA IV fine with good FPS (around 30-40) but not with the ICEnhancer mod - dips down to around 15-20. That happens regardless of resolution so I'm CPU limited.

Thankfully Rockstar's engine has come a long way, Max Payne 3 runs beautifully on PC with everything maxed out. Can't wait for GTA V.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
The fucking sleep/wake button on my iPhone doesn't work anymore and it drives me mad that I can't reset my phone anymore.

Seth

MD Party Room
The fucking sleep/wake button on my iPhone doesn't work anymore and it drives me mad that I can't reset my phone anymore.
Why not give it to the apple store or are you like out of warranty or something. Also if your jailbroken I recall some tweaks let you use a shortcut do restart or shutdown of your phone...

MenaceInc

Staff Member
You'll need to jailbreak it and install it from Cydia.

Unfortunately he'll need the sleep button to jailbreak it.

Abe, best bet is take it to an Apple store or you could try having a go at it yourself. Pretty sure there would be something on ifixit or some similar kind of site.