• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Adiuvo

LocutusEstBorg

I don't get why every portrayal shows a nut rag/box of tissues. What's so hard about running to the loo? Must be an American thing... like toilet paper.

Seth

MD Party Room
Sure abe that totally what I typed out in a previous edit.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Ok in 2012 I went from an iPhone 4 to an Xperia play, then I bought a galaxy note, then I traded the note for a galaxy nexus plus cash, then I traded the nexus for a galaxy s2 then, I got an xperia x10 and I bought another iPhone 4, then I bought a iPhone 5 then i bought a HTC one X, on Sunday I sold the iPhone 4.

Currently I have an iPhone 5 and a HTC one X as a backup and an old nexus one as a back up to the back up.

Seth

MD Party Room
Should have got the one x plus or a nexus 4 it only like $300 lol but that quite a story. I kinda want to get a xperia phone one of these days im just a pure sucker for sony items.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Should have got the one x plus or a nexus 4 it only like $300 lol but that quite a story. I kinda want to get a xperia phone one of these days im just a pure sucker for sony items.
I got the one x for $24 so that's why and thought about the Nexus 4 but it is sold out. My brother has it its a nice phone but I must be one of the only people that doesn't prefer stock android. I like touchwiz even if it slower.

Seth

MD Party Room
I got the one x for $24 so that's why and thought about the Nexus 4 but it is sold out. My brother has it its a nice phone but I must be one of the only people that doesn't prefer stock android. I like touchwiz even if it slower.
like without a contract?

Seth

MD Party Room
Why on earth did they sell that phone for 25 almost any cellphone store would give them like a 100 lol

LocutusEstBorg

Inflation's officially at 20%. I can feel my money becoming worthless every day. The GTX 680 is literally double the price of what the GTX 580 was at launch.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team

Seth

MD Party Room
Happy new years to you both !!!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Happy new year guys :)