• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

LocutusEstBorg

The last time I built a web site around a decade ago, it was a bunch of Perl/PHP CGI scripts that dynamically printed out HTML.

One glance at modern MVC frameworks, XSRF, XSS = MIND BLOWN.

Seth

MD Party Room
Yea it gotten really huge the past few years

explosions

Hi.

Seth

MD Party Room
sup

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Happy bday man :) Hope it's a good one!

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Happy birthday Abe!

Seth

MD Party Room
Happy birthday bro, it been a long time Abe :)

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Getting diamond skins in Black Ops is such a pain in the ass, and I can't tell you why I'm so committed to getting them for the ARs.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Getting diamond skins in Black Ops is such a pain in the ass, and I can't tell you why I'm so committed to getting them for the ARs.

That whole game is such a pain in the ass. I'm going to play the campaign soon (first COD game in which I skipped the campaign and went straight to MP). I want to give the game another shot but every time I do I'm reminded by why I hate it so much

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm just glad they put HC Kill Confirmed back in since it's the only game mode I play. How it launched without it is beyond me.