• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
How do you know the xbo ui is better than the ps4s? i hate the vita ui and the xmb ui so much tho

xmb is old, the vita's ui is ok, but it's not really interesting or new. we already know the xbo's ui for the most part, considering they are trying to force all their products to use their tiled lay-out. However i'm sure 5 years from now we'll be using a completely new layout.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I downloaded it from the menu. It launches the store to download one file, then it installs in your Game folder, then launch from there and another bigger download.

It's pretty short and it looks like scavenging for possible gear to craft will be a big part if it.

LocutusEstBorg

yudCd.jpg

BlackSheep

Does any one else hate Walter White as much as me? I can barely watch the show when ever he is on, I just want to fast forward when ever he is on (I had this same problem with Skyler the season before but he takes the cake)

PR0fessor Burnt

Does any one else hate Walter White as much as me? I can barely watch the show when ever he is on, I just want to fast forward when ever he is on (I had this same problem with Skyler the season before but he takes the cake)

I think that's the whole point of the show. You see Walter succumb to greed and turn into a horrible person. The writers do a pretty good job of making you root for the bad guy although personally I hate him as well.

Seth

MD Party Room
Got some news

I got a new Job at the microsoft store!!!!

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm trying to finish up all the single player games I started and never finished. God of War Ascension, Skyrim, and Dead Space 3.