• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I would say Yes on Demon's Souls for the challenge. I wish I could go back and replay my first time trying to figure that game out. Also good for some perspective.

Don't rule out inFamous. I thought the same thing and played Prototype first. inFamous shits all over Prototype. Worth a rental for sure and it may still be free with PS+.

Considering PS+ with all the interesting stuff included with it.

Journey is really good I hear. I haven't played it yet but intend to soon.

If you're looking for a platformer any of the Ratchet and Clank games are solid too.

I'm not but I'll have a look, cheers.

Seth

MD Party Room
You might wanna add heavy rain and ni no kuni if you like jrbgs also Disgaea 3 and 4( Really must have for my list) and the sly copper and jak and daxter games as well!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Is GTA going to look better on the PS3?

Found a comparison video here -

Previous Rockstar titles were clearly superior on 360 (RDR) but this looks identical to me, aside from the lighting differences. Seems like the videos were taken at different times of day.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
GTA V is amazing from what I've played so far (about 4 hours in). It's a much better game than IV.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
GTA V is amazing from what I've played so far (about 4 hours in). It's a much better game than IV.

I've only managed to get in about 30min of gameplay today and was actually pleasantly surprised with it. Car handling is much better than from what I remember from IV.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
How long have you been engaged? Belated congrats!

Also, Chromecast is pretty cool. Got mine yesterday.
3 months and thank you. It's an odd feeling thinking about who I was a few years ago saying I would never settle and stuff like that, and now I found somebody I care about so much that Mr. get money, fuck bitches is now Mr. Get married wash dishes.

BlackSheep

3 months and thank you. It's an odd feeling thinking about who I was a few years ago saying I would never settle and stuff like that, and now I found somebody I care about so much that Mr. get money, fuck bitches is now Mr. Get married wash dishes.
R.I.P Craig, I at least hope you guys are poly.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Yeah, that's pretty much how it happens. Did you guys set a date yet?

Seth

MD Party Room
Congrats Steven!!! Hope all goes well. GTA5 is also pretty cool this is the first GTA I got at launch and plan on playing and im enjoying it. I played a few past gta and ever got into them but this one looks great and since I dont have that much time for games as of late gta might be great at few hours every once in a while.

Ahh the great amount of free time I had when I was 19 was insane when I look back at it :(

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
GTA V is pretty solid, i just finished the campaign(first gta i've done that), i think being able to switch up characters managed to keep my attention in a way other GTA's couldn't. Also, franklin's probably my favorite.

LocutusEstBorg

It's hilarious how everyone asks me if I'm getting married now that I'm "successful" by social standards. It's like they've completely forgotten that I flunked out school a few years ago and was the black sheep of my entire extended family.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
It's hilarious how everyone asks me if I'm getting married now that I'm "successful" by social standards. It's like they've completely forgotten that I flunked out school a few years ago and was the black sheep of my entire extended family.

You flunked out of school? I never would've guessed!

Do you at least have a significant other? Otherwise that question would definitely seem premature