• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
it seems as if it's nearing completion...perhaps they are simply tweaking certing things (hopefully not the supposed "security" for people that will attempt at a backup loader :p)

Joasis

Well my guess would be about a week. The debugging problems seem difficult to get around but I believe they will do it. Obviously I'm no expert, just my estimate from reading this thread. Oh and good work people :D (Davee &Co).

Alien

Im betting on this week :D.

Alien

Back on topic people.

Yes you are right LOL.

Anyway I noticed GIF images in Granites folder.Im guessing it does not really matter though.

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
Off-topic: But my avi/pic goes with it, kind of. huh?

On-topic: Ya. I kinda noticed that. But wasnt that the HEN Loader though?

Alien

Slasher

Suck It
Anyway I noticed GIF images in Granites folder.Im guessing it does not really matter though.

Read the thread.

I watched the video and I saw hen runner picture file is a GIF. How???
I know code injection to GIF file but this isn't tiff exploit. No relevance.
Can anyone explain it?
There is 5 GIF images and a tiff at the bottom.

Also, reboot is working on 1000, 2000 and 3000 now. ;)

Please don't respond to this post with a one liner like "Thanks" or something along those lines. It'll just be deleted ;)

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
Updating from 4.03 to 5.03 (for HEN)

I cant effin waaaaaaaiiiiiiiittttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But oh well! I'm bein patiently impatient.

Xander

it seems as if it's nearing completion...perhaps they are simply tweaking certing things (hopefully not the supposed "security" for people that will attempt at a backup loader :p)

For the last time, there is no "security". Davee isn't going out of his way to stop people from using ISOs. He just isn't going out of his way to add ISO support. A seperate program will be needed for that. It isn't part of the HEN.

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
For the last time, there is no "security". Davee isn't going out of his way to stop people from using ISOs. He just isn't going out of his way to add ISO support. A seperate program will be needed for that. It isn't part of the HEN.

Wait, so we just need to install an ISO Loader and put it in the HEN folder when it comes out? And put the PSX games/thing in there too?

Fives

Wait, so we just need to install an ISO Loader and put it in the HEN folder when it comes out? And put the PSX games/thing in there too?

Not even close. You won't be able to just pop an ISO loader on hen, and PSX games will never work. This isn't the play to discuss this either so stay on topic, pretty sure admins have been removing many people from this discussion.

badnat

And the SNES emulator?
Can i put on PSP or not?o.o
The consensus is YES, as has been stated many times; emulators that are not ancient should work. Don't litter the board with every little thing that pops into your head.
Edit: eh, I thought you were the other guy posting again.

Gordoshi

The consensus is YES, as has been stated many times; emulators that are not ancient should work. Don't litter the board with every little thing that pops into your head.
Edit: eh, I thought you were the other guy posting again.

Oh thanks dude :)

Now i can play Zelda: A link to the past!
AHUUHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.