• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
yeah but there is update???

dave does not support piracy. at all. hands down. so he will not be including support for ISO's/CSO's or even emulators. and he will release no update to change that from what he has said. Another dev may or may not build a ISO/CSO loader for the HEN but its not likely. sorry

pcstalljr

i hate noobish questions
how about you google for cso before you ask dumb questions like this one?
Wikimedia Error

hey buds. we all started as n00bs right? just chilax so we can help make a n00b a master :p

@alito: if you need any more help. just send me a PM ok? dont be scared to ask stupid questions. because if you dont know the answer. no question, is stupid.
SEMI off topic: :eek: [thread=2698]psp go![/thread]

dcyli

hey buds. we all started as n00bs right? just chilax so we can help make a n00b a master :p

@alito: if you need any more help. just send me a PM ok? dont be scared to ask stupid questions. because if you dont know the answer. no question, is stupid.
SEMI off topic: :eek: [thread=2698]psp go![/thread]

We all started as n00bs, yes. But we didn't go on forums posting questions that were already answered several times, be it in the SAME THREAD or in the FAQ.

You are just encouraging these lazy people to not read or do any research whatsoever.

pcstalljr

We all started as n00bs, yes. But we didn't go on forums posting questions that were already answered several times, be it in the SAME THREAD or in the FAQ.

You are just encouraging these lazy people to not read or do any research whatsoever.

no im not encouraging them to be lazy. im encouraging them to ask for help. lets say your a n00b.(clearly not knowing that theres normally a FAQ or most info on the first page) just starting to read the thread. witch would you rather do? read 147 pages on an extremely fast moving thread for one question. or just ask at the risk of sounding n00bish and just get it answered? (as i said. im open for PMs about random (n00bish) questions)

now this is where im ending the off topic remarks. if you have somthing to say. PM me. i will not be replying to that on this thread.

now...back on topic: i have seen some rumors going around that say that there will not (ever) be an sdk released for this HEN. can anyone confirm this? because i would love to develop for it.

---added---
Haven't the pre-ipl dumped yet?

im sorry? that wasnt very clear. if your asking if the pre-ipl has been cracked/hacked/bypassed yet, no my knowledge thats a no.

wololo

Haven't the pre-ipl dumped yet?
I guess you got this rumor from some chinese site that misunderstood some recent posts in the chat :p.

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM EST ----------

now...back on topic: i have seen some rumors going around that say that there will not (ever) be an sdk released for this HEN. can anyone confirm this? because i would love to develop for it.
There will not be any SDK because it will not be needed. You will use the standard PSPSDK, that's the whole point of a HEN

pcstalljr

There will not be any SDK because it will not be needed. You will use the standard PSPSDK, that's the whole point of a HEN

ok i must have been thinking of something else then (my mind tends to wonder at 4:30 AM) haha

alohacn

I guess you got this rumor from some chinese site that misunderstood some recent posts in the chat :p.

Exactly:D

There are lots of rumors on these chinese sites. They can't wait any longer and debate all day and all night about whether the coming HEN is really or fake. It's really funny to follow their threads.

Anyway, I think they will remember the moment as the great HEN is released.

pcstalljr

what is sdk
Software Development Kit. its like a developers toolbox

Exactly:D

There are lots of rumors on these chinese sites. They can't wait any longer and debate all day and all night about whether the coming HEN is really or fake. It's really funny to follow their threads.

Anyway, I think they will remember the moment as the great HEN is released.

well thats the reason why most people should be double checking there findings. and dont get get all exited. just wait till its confirmed. like the new psp coming out. the psp Go!. my thread on that is [thread=2698]here[/thread](keeping it seperite so we can stay on topic here.....if theres even a topic left after 148pages...)

EDIT: fixed the link. wrong ID for the thred.

Gordoshi

Sorry for this idiot question.

But i see in the video of HEN Demo,posted by Granite people saying.

"You can install M33 now. Don't worry people!"

It's true?@_@

Status
Not open for further replies.