• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi to ps3 or to xbox 360... thats the question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

MD Party Room
Everyone refers to XBL users as d-bags but I hardly come across these people in my time. If I do I just simply mute them, it's not that hard. This is one situation I think everyone over exaggerates on because someone usually has to instigate the behavior (such as yourself).

It sad but my first time going on xbox live I was paired with 2 guys who seem they cant go 5 seconds without saying dick or pussy or shit or ass whole or fag or gay. They talked like that for 40 mins till I decide to drop out. This just from last week. Plus no one would heal me and sit there watching me crawl and die. The only thing I ever had to deal with on psn was people blasting rap music in the background or use those crappy Bluetooth mics

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
The only thing I ever had to deal with on psn was people blasting rap music in the background or use those crappy Bluetooth mics

This happened a lot in the Home beta when you could Voice Chat around you. I don't know why people feel the need to purposely put their mic next to their speakers which, if the music wasn't bad enough, the sound quality was just horrible.

But I don't find the official Bluetooth headset crappy at all. I find it better quality than the wired 360 headset.

Seth

MD Party Room
Not saying the official Bluetooth headset is bad in fact I agree with you. It sound better than the wired 360 headset hell it even better than the wireless one.( Me having a blueant z1 I have no need for another one and yes I do have the wireless 360 headset) However I talking about all those crappy 10 bucks you see from wallmart that sound like crap.

madsoul

i think il get the 360 in the end. i have more friends who has one and i allready have an account with alot of bought content. and the 360 seems to just have alot more content in all. and yeah, the 360 controller is alot nicer then the old PS controller :)

Status
Not open for further replies.