• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Transformers 2 turned out to be an amazing fucking movie. Like, best in a while.

Gutya

My roommates dad does post production, and he sent us a copy.

Excellent story line, and its intense the whole way through.

There were a few parts where
Maximals and Predacons
appeared and kind of killed the reality of the situation.

All in all, I was laughing my ass off at the funny parts, and pissing myself during the action scenes.

Cryox

Bro.
I think this goes in the Audio Visual forum, but

I plan to see this. I really hope it is as good as you say (excellent). Can't wait for it to be out in theaters.

Gutya

It's a dvd rip, where can I upload that?

and no, it isnt overacted.

In fact, the actor that plays the lead it PERFECT.

Cryox

Bro.
It's a dvd rip, where can I upload that?

and no, it isnt overacted.

In fact, the actor that plays the lead it PERFECT.

uh tehconnection, megaupload, demonoid. anywhere really. If you were kind enough, you could send me a link when and if you up it.

Dan

Contributor
uh tehconnection, megaupload, demonoid. anywhere really. If you were kind enough, you could send me a link when and if you up it.

Seconded.. pleasseee.

There's juicy +rep in it for you.

A couple of mates of mine have been to see it and they too say it's the best movie they've seen in a while, i'm quite hyped about seeing it tbh.

Cryox

Bro.
Seconded.. pleasseee.

There's juicy +rep in it for you.

A couple of mates of mine have been to see it and they too say it's the best movie they've seen in a while, i'm quite hyped about seeing it tbh.

Yes there is some Juicy rep in it lol. You know you want it :love:

Cryox

Bro.
dang, how have so many of you already seen it? doesn't it come out the 24th or the 26th?

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Yes, could I also get that link if the movie is uploaded? I can't wait for this movie, I love explosions. And robots.

Robby

Los Doyers!
A link to the movie would be awesome.
I'm a huge transformers fan and can't wait til the midnight showing.

Bran

Yell
If I were able to get my hands on a copy of this I would get so much sex... please upload it.