• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What did you get for Christmas?

Seth

MD Party Room
I say if you get it as a gift it very usable...But not worth buying..If you like to spend 50+ I say get a bluant z9i...They work great..

I use Moto S9 myself there bluthooth headphones,they fit great and last hours on end...Just wish ps3 supported stereo Bluthooth..

James.

User Not Found
Just going to bump this thread....

This year I got (from family):
A Xbox Arcade (Damn banhammer)
Dragon Age: Origins
Lego Rock Band
A Muse tour hoodie (Sold out in stockholm :()
Flight of the Conchords Seasons 1 + 2 dvd
Foo Fighters greatest hits + dvd
Jansport Laptop Bag
and Vernon God Little (A book :))

And from my best friend I got a signed picture of Matt Bellamy (Muse guitarist/lead signer)
I'm going to hate leaving home next year :(

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I'm pretty sure I will get the following (known stuff):

1) Intel X25-M G2 SSD (80gb)
2) Some money
3) A giftcard

That's about all I'm getting, can't wait to install my SSD :)

Chathurga

I just realised today was christmas eve a few hours ago and my parents never asked me what I want... looks like I'm getting a surprise.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
This year, I got...nada.
Ok, well waiting on a tattoo since I have a voucher but that can't really count since it was from a friend and not a relative or such.

Adiuvo

So far I know I'm getting a gaming mouse (which I payed for) and the new Ratchet and Clank game. I'm also hoping to get Demon's Souls.

Cash will probably be handed out too. It always is. My family isn't very creative.

Sullivan

I didn't ask for anything this year. Lets see what I get.

Roe

Not sure what I'm getting this year, although the one thing I know I'm getting doesn't do what I thought it did which sorta sucks balls. It's the play and charge kit for the 360 wireless controller, I thought it would work on my PC D:

madsoul

Got some cash, some books, some homemade chocolate,two tickets to Avatar 3D, 2gb ram for my new eee pc and a flight ticket up to Kiruna far up in Sweden to my sister. Gonna spend my birthday over there. More presents will come tommorow.

Robby

Los Doyers!
For Christmas eve I got a $100 american express giftcard and a $50 target giftcard and some candy.
Tomorrow I am expecting just giftcards and cash. My family doesn't buy much for the older group.

Scorned

I just realised today was christmas eve a few hours ago and my parents never asked me what I want... looks like I'm getting a surprise.

About the same for me, I didn't realize it was Christmas Eve until around mid day.

I'm thinking money for me.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Clothes and money.

Riorio99

Gama Bomb - Survival of The Fastest Limited Edition Blue Vinyl LP
Skullcandy Headphones
Earache Records Logo Shirt
Gama Bomb Hammer Slammer Shirt (Gore Version)
Terminator Salvation Steelbook Blu-Ray
Colin DVD
Monty Python Movies Collection
Top Gear Calendar
Panasonic Camcorder + 4GB SD card
Paco Rabban (or however it is you spell that) One Million
Cadbury's Selection Box

Pretty good haul this year, considering I didn't actually ask for anything.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
scissors
slippers
ties
candy
640gb Portable HDD
16gb flash drive(thankfully have the receipt on that one. several reviews of it dying in under a year, and being easily broken)

TeamOverload

So far got Borderlands, a hoodie, and two band t-shirts from the girlfriend. Got a $50 American Express card from her parents. Still got to go home to my parents later, but I'm not expecting too much, since I really didn't ask for much from them at all this year.

Moose

Meta Moose
Got some new 360 games; Burnout Paradise, Bionic Commando, Street Fighter 4 and Operation Flashpoint, along with some clothes. Best gift for me though is the Christmas dinner I'm about to eat...

Yeah. Christmas dinner is the best part of Christmas. =D