• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What phone do you use?

Slasher

Suck It
Lol the only ones I have are the ones marked [Current] in my sig.

Can't wait till my 8900 Curve comes in. It'd be a nice change of pace and perfect as my weekday phone.

PS. Just saw that you're from Niagara Falls...that's soo close lol. Come down to GTA much? :p

Wherebouts in the GTA? I don't know if you'd consider Burlington a part of the GTA, but that's where my parents live and therefor I'd be living there for the summer while I'm not at school. Closer? lol

I only enter the jungle if there's a concert or bluejays game I'm going to :)

NEvolution

Wherebouts in the GTA? I don't know if you'd consider Burlington a part of the GTA, but that's where my parents live and therefor I'd be living there for the summer while I'm not at school. Closer? lol

I only enter the jungle if there's a concert or bluejays game I'm going to :)
Haha I've never even been to Burlington before. But I guess that's not too far.
I'm usually around Richmond Hill/Markham areas anyway. I rarely ever enter the 'jungle'...probably only once ever 1-2 years LOL

NEvolution

Little update...I should be idle for a bit to see what Q2 has to offer.

Weekday phone ~ Weekend phone

p1000216.jpg

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
I use some ATNT phone that came with the plan. I needed a phone that worked(I'm not paying for texting, not without being able to keep a job) so I pay ten bucks a month.

Moose

Meta Moose
Just got myself the Nokia 5800. Really nice phone, so far so good. :D Pretty much don't need my iPod Touch 2G anymore, so I doubt I'll be taking it anywhere with me now that I've got this. The interface is really nice and simple, easy to use and the screen is really bright. Bloody loud speakers too, the person was showing me in the store and everyone turned looking at me like, "WTF are you doing?". :p

Proxin

G1 anybody?
00608_tmobile-g1.jpg

Mine's black, though. And hacked... it's amazing, you can install and run Debian Linux on it!

TeamOverload

Gotta send my Blackjack II in repair soon, so I'll be using an old school crappy generic Samsung phone soon for a few weeks, ugh. That's gonna suck :(

The Teej

Also know as The Tjalian
Currently using the Sony Ericsson k800i

k800i%20black.jpg

I love this phone. It's a little outdated now, and I wish it had Wi-Fi, but it still suits my needs greatly.

El Diablo

I just finally picked up my Blackberry Storm today. Love it so far, and I'm sure I will even more once I get it running faster and get some themes and apps and firmwares etc etc :).