• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Your most anticipated movie(s) of 2009

Sullivan

Whats the movie that's coming out soon, where in a time capsule had all the dates of major crisis's in the world, and there are yet a few left to come...

Sullivan

It looks kind of interesting, I like the "end of the world" or mass craziness near the end of the world movies.

Adiuvo

It looks kind of interesting, I like the "end of the world" or mass craziness near the end of the world movies.

You'll be happy as we get close to 2012 then. The amount of end of the world movies is going to be huge. It already is getting there, and I'm not too excited. There's only so many ways the Earth can get destroyed.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
The Rock and Con-Air are classic throw back action flicks and he does a solid job in both of them. He's really good in Raising Arizona and Leaving Las Vegas.

I'm all set with all of his new stuff though.

soha

I'm actually excited to go see Dragonball Evolution with my friends. Yes I know, it's most likely going to be horrible and the majority of my nerdy friends will never forgive me for going to watch it, but I don't think it'll be as bad as people make it out to be. I'm going in with an open mind. :)

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I'm actually excited to go see Dragonball Evolution with my friends. Yes I know, it's most likely going to be horrible and the majority of my nerdy friends will never forgive me for going to watch it, but I don't think it'll be as bad as people make it out to be. I'm going in with an open mind. :)

Wrong..it is as bad as everyone has said it is. Have you not looked at the trailers? There is no reason to go to that movie, even as a DBZ fan

Cryox

Bro.
Terminator Salvation
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Fast and Furious (already saw it, pretty good)
those are all that i can think of right now.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
Wrong..it is as bad as everyone has said it is. Have you not looked at the trailers? There is no reason to go to that movie, even as a DBZ fan

so bad it's laughably good perhaps? im voting on being even worse, going from so bad it's good back to awful.