• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

100 push ups, are you up for it?

Serideth

one hundred push ups

There was a topic made about this back in 08 but it has long since died, I want to remake the topic and see what we can achieve. Read the link I have up there and post how many you can do right now.

Rule:

Don't cheat (do them properly).
Don't lie.

This isn't a competition.

Every week post your new number and I'll update this thread, let's see what we can do.

EDIT: At the end of every week we will redo the initial test and see how much we have improved.

Also green names mean the people below are still doing it/posting here, red means that I'm assuming they dropped out. Normal colour means they have yet to update.

START:

Serideth - 11
Andy - 16
Josey Wales - 38
eldiablov - 18
FrozenIpaq - 43
Moose - 24
Robby - 32
Sousanator - 18
greatsage - 13
MenaceInc - 21
xploren - 20
roe-ur-boat - 45
Brad - 56 - 68
RoBz - 30
Chathurga - 17
elite - 49
jas0nuk - 17
James. - 8
x3sphere - 21
Greyone - 7
explosions - 15
BlackSheep - 53
Trigun - 25
Spiros - 9
Slasher - 35

End of week 1:
Serideth - 26 +15
End of week 2:
MenaceInc - 26 +5

End of week 3:
(Started with week 3) Brad - 68 +12
(Started with week 3) PR0fessor Burnt - 50 +9

End of week 4:
(Started with week 3) Elite - 63 +14

End of week 5:

End of week 6:

Serideth

Nice to see so much interest, I see my numbers pretty low, although I was running earlier so I'm already a bit worn out.

We start day 1 tomorrow (17th).

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Really wish they had an app for this... I'll try to set myself on a schedule on my calendar.

Initial Test: 43

Robby

Los Doyers!

I thought I could do more but oh well.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I got to around 30 the last time this was up before I started missing days and eventually stopped

My initial test now was 18

Brad

Yoshimi

Initial test: Weight:~135 with some decent uper body strength. Did allot of mountain biking today so I may be able to pull off more tomorrow.. (Sprint standing in straights with allot of arm movement)

Started working out more mostly leg wise but still doing some uper body work outs also.

Serideth

Updated first post.

I tried to do my day 1 and it's good and bad news so far:

Set 1: 10 pushups - complete
Set 2: 12 pushups - complete
Set 3: 7 pushups - incomplete, made 6/7 and collapsed.
Set 4: 7 pushups - NA
Set 5: 9+ - NA

I just got back from a 5 mile hike so I guess my body is kinda tired. I'm going to eat and rest up a bit and try it again this evening.