• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.03 Downgrade Guide

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hello!

I read somewhere that the 3.03 downgrader only works ONCE... is that true? can i upgrade to 3.03 again and downgrade another time?

Cheers, kiark

yes, can be used more than once.

Roe

Hello!

I read somewhere that the 3.03 downgrader only works ONCE... is that true? can i upgrade to 3.03 again and downgrade another time?

Cheers, kiark
Yep you can upgrade and downgrade as many times as you want but I wouldn't recommend it because theres a higher chance of your bricking your psp
EDIT: woah man this is getting weird I keep posting the same time as you.

pspnewb

do I need the GTA game ? and Im not sure with that step, after you load the downgrader, do you run 1.50 install and then run the GTA game?

If i have a cd with 2.0 firmware will that work still?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have the game infected which has psp update version 2.00, Can i use that instead?

No, you need the unpatched GTA: LCS UMD.

Roe

Yes I think you can because you only need it to load the hen and are you downgrading friends psps too

Acerthief

Yes I think you can because you only need it to load the hen and are you downgrading friends psps too

yeah, cuz they write homebrews too(sucky ones), but their parents somehow managed to upgrade them back:wink: , LOL

hyphyburg

i dont get it why gta lcs what so special about that game im on flipping crutches and i dont feel like tracking that game down is there a good reason why it shouldent be another game??

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i dont get it why gta lcs what so special about that game im on flipping crutches and i dont feel like tracking that game down is there a good reason why it shouldent be another game??

there is an exploit in the unpatched GTA: LCS game which allows code to ran through GTA's saving system.

chiqano13: you can't

hyphyburg

what about tha mother board it says u have to have that text in the cartige thingy is that super important to i have a psp with 2.50 so i dont need gta right

[edit]nvr mind i have the right mother board i guess all i have to do now is get gta lol

dennis96411

I need help!!

I've tried to downgrade my friend's PSP,lucky him he got 3.03.
But I can't run anything that I've copied into the GAME floder.
And I don't have GTA LCS.
Do you know how to downgrade in EBOOT form and not bricking the PSP?:crying:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've tried to downgrade my friend's PSP,lucky him he got 3.03.
But I can't run anything that I've copied into the GAME floder.
And I don't have GTA LCS.
Do you know how to downgrade in EBOOT form and not bricking the PSP?:crying:

uh.. you need an unpatched GTA: LCS to downgrade 3.03, there is no other way.

orenkie

yo can somebody tell me what to do with the SRC folder?

Do I need it or what? I dun see it mentioned in the instructions, so do I just need to keep it in the main folder?

Or not put it on the psp at all?

Roe

yo can somebody tell me what to do with the SRC folder?

Do I need it or what? I dun see it mentioned in the instructions, so do I just need to keep it in the main folder?

Or not put it on the psp at all?
You don't have to put the src folder anywhere. Thats just the source code they used to make the program.