• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.10 OE-A' Released

Fisayo26

DEF JAM Fight For NY

Can anyone help me,I have game files for the game DEF JAM FIGHT FOR NY and I tried to create an iso of this game with umdgem but the PSP did not recognize the game.There are tewnty fours each named pgs-def.001 thorugh pgs-def.024. How can I correct it

AzRoN

Can anyone help me,I have game files for the game DEF JAM FIGHT FOR NY and I tried to create an iso of this game with umdgem but the PSP did not recognize the game.There are tewnty fours each named pgs-def.001 thorugh pgs-def.024. How can I correct it

Sounds like these files are a set of compressed files. Try use a program called WinRAR to extract them into their actual files.

lalomorales

gta vice city iso not loading on 3.10 oe-a

it wasnt working on 3.03 oe-c either, so i upgraded to the newest dark alex firmware and the game is still freezing up at a certain spot. . . . it loads the game up until the window with all the legalities.. then it freezes my psp right there.. I got a UMD in the drive, XMb and UmD speeds are 333mhz. . . . . . anyone got this problem?????

s.skarbinski

Hi,

I get this error message when I am trying to start some psx games,

"This game cannot be started"
"The data is corrupted"

I have 3.10 OE-A'
- kernel, 1.5
- 333 mhz
- the files in x:\psp\game\"name of game"\EBOOT.PBP and KEY.BIN
- tried "use NO-UMD disabled and enabled, I also have a UMD disk in my psp

im so stuck... :(

are you sure your sticking it in the folder ms0 as being drive ms0/psp/game/(game title)/eboot and rest if you are maybe its a bad copy or loads of people have problems with the firmware go to dcemu.co.uk press on psp aplications and find 3.10 oe-a revision 2 update or whatver thats the thing that might fix the problem.

johnny_man

The 3.11 downgrade!!!

Hey does somebody knows about the downgrade for the 3.11?? because there's already a 3.30?? could some bady tell me!! please ;) Thanks :)

TimTiger

Way to addicted to games.
Hey does somebody knows about the downgrade for the 3.11?? because there's already a 3.30?? could some bady tell me!! please ;) Thanks :)

At this time there is no way to downgrade 3.10+. Just relax and wait for a downgrader.

lalomorales

yikes

damn ... you need to go back to school and learn the english language before you play all these games.. dont worry about the firmware upgrades.. if you got 3.11 you are not going to be getting nothing for a while. 3.11 is not hackable. 3.11 will not be hackable for a long time... MONTHS.. in that time, learn.. just learn

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

leon

ok tanx do u hve an update for 3.11? cause if i cant downgrade i might aswell have de best firmware + it might hve a downgrade soon:-D

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

cyrusumlas

helo can you help me?ahm,how can I upgrade my psp (its version is 3.03 oe) so I can't play new games yet.please reply and give the steps.advanced thanks :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor