• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.10 OE-A' Released

XsavioR

You sir are Hosed! My condolences on your new retail brick... Perhaps put it in a sock and "explain" to your brother why you dont update the psp. lol

But on a serious note.... you really are hosed till a downgader is made. sorry hoss

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Unknown_Hacker

Psp games on 3.10

So can anybody here help me? Any way to play PSP ISO/CSO games on my PSP v3.10?

You Have two options
1.custom firmware the only way i know of doing this is downgrading* to 1.50 then updating to a custom firmware (i suggest 3.03oe c from the dark-alex.net website)

2.*Downgrade to 1.50 and run it from there

*BUT there is no downgrader for 3.10 YET so sit back and wait

xEo_

i have to say that your english is very good for someone who doesn't speak it as a first language. :)

the first and second problems sound like it could be a fake MS...check against the infomation in this thread... http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=1035.
i'd also suggest you make sure to have a UMD in the psp when no-UMD is turned off.

as for the PSX games, there is a thread here that explains how to convert them to play on the psp http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=987...if you follow that you should be fine...unless your problem is a fake MS....

hope this helps and any more questions or problems,just post them up :)

Your suppose is 100% correct, my MS is a good FAKE, I have purchased a new MS and now all is running perfectly, now I will try to recover my money.

Many thanks

TimTiger

Way to addicted to games.
As you can tell I'm new to all of this, I got an iso but I dont know where to put it on the PSP and what I need to play the ISO. Can anyone help?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hello,

What's the smartest way to go if I want to go from 3.10 OE-A' to 3.03 OE-C ?

You can install 3.03 OE-C as normal, just grab the 3.03 OE-C files, get the 1.5 and 3.03 updates to make the DXAR, and you're good to go.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

degstenk

You can install 3.03 OE-C as normal, just grab the 3.03 OE-C files, get the 1.5 and 3.03 updates to make the DXAR, and you're good to go.

hi again...

got it from 3.10 oeA' to 3.03 oeC without a problem! then a bit later I rebooted and then it semibricked out of nowhere...
recoverd to 1.5, then tried again with 3.03C and 3.10 and got the same problem again, it starts with sound and all that, loads for 3-4 sec gives me the "PSP tm" loggo animation and goes to a black screen.

dunno what to do
it workes fine in 1.5 though=/

jojom

help on update

hi to all and good day i just ask for a help on how will can i change may firmware 3.03oe-c to 3.10 oe-a pls help i need some clear instrustion on how to use it many thank's and more power

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
hi to all and good day i just ask for a help on how will can i change may firmware 3.03oe-c to 3.10 oe-a pls help i need some clear instrustion on how to use it many thank's and more power

Guide is here: http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=383

Post there if you don't understand something..

degstenk: I don't think you semi-bricked.. its just that you have a UMD in the drive that is auto launching at startup and causing the PSP to freeze..