• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.40 OE-A Install Guide

ondjce

i deleted the recovery folder.... any way of getting it back??? thanks guys.

ondjce

moskamorta

Hi guys,

I'm new in this stuff, and i have a big problem;

I buy a PSP (one year ago) and it comes whit FW 2.71, then i downgrade to 1.50 and install devhook.
everything works 100%.

Then yesterday (14/02/20007) i upgrade to FW 3.10 OE-A then 3.10 OE-A2 (the little patch).
Now, the only game i can play is the PES 5.

For example,
- Burnout , the game freezes in "loanding" screen.
- Flight Academy, the games load, and if i start any mission, the game crash and the PSP shutdown.

If, there is no solution to my problem, is possible to downgrade to FW 2.71 again ?
Because one of my original UMD (F1 2006) ask if i want to "update" to FW 2.71 when i start the game.

Thanks in advance to all

PS: Sorry for my bad english

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
first you should go into recovery mode and ensure that plain modules and no-umd is turned off.

but to answer your question yes you can go back. just grab the RECOVERY folder from 3.02 OE archive, rename 2.71 eboot to UPDATE.PBP then place in RECOVERY folder.

then in recovery mode choose the option which says run program at ...

moskamorta

first you should go into recovery mode and ensure that plain modules and no-umd is turned off.

but to answer your question yes you can go back. just grab the RECOVERY folder from 3.02 OE archive, rename 2.71 eboot to UPDATE.PBP then place in RECOVERY folder.

then in recovery mode choose the option which says run program at ...

uuppss noob stuff :D

no-umd is turned on

Thanks x3sphere

XTM_Rage

aXr^2 Developer
Here is a step by step guide for installing 3.10 OE-A. Please note that you must be running 1.50, 2.71 SE, 3.02 OE or 3.03 OE to begin this installation.

I'm running the 2.60 firmware, is there a guide that you could direct me to for downgrading it to 1.50 or upgrade to 2.71 SE so that I can use this guide for installing 3.10 OE-A?

Please forgive me, I just got my PSP and therefore am a n00b with PSP modding.

boongles

I'm having an odd problem. I started on a 2.71 and went through the tutorial to upgrade to 3.10 OE-A then I did the patch to the revised edition. Now my psp shows that its system software is 3.10 OE-A' , unfortunately I can't seem to get anything to boot. Even after installing the new firmware I was unable to run the PSP Network Config Backup. This, along with any emulator gives me the "The game could not be started. (8002014C)" error. Besides this, holding R while booting doesn't give me any sort of recovery menu.

What should I do?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm having an odd problem. I started on a 2.71 and went through the tutorial to upgrade to 3.10 OE-A then I did the patch to the revised edition. Now my psp shows that its system software is 3.10 OE-A' , unfortunately I can't seem to get anything to boot. Even after installing the new firmware I was unable to run the PSP Network Config Backup. This, along with any emulator gives me the "The game could not be started. (8002014C)" error. Besides this, holding R while booting doesn't give me any sort of recovery menu.

What should I do?

try putting the folders in GAME150

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

XTM_Rage

aXr^2 Developer

lonelyguy

What verison of firmware do you have...maybe I can help.

I just install the 3.10 OE-A, and it work just fine, but just how do I make the PS1 games run. Its the same as the psp games, make an ISO files from the game and put it on ISO folder?and 1 more question. I download a ISO of a PSP game, I pu t it on the ISO folder and on the game menu of PSP, the game appears and everything. but when I open it, after a few seconds this message appears:

The game could not be started (800200321)

What does it mean? do I need to have a UMD inserted on the PSP or something like that, or what??

Thanx for the help man....

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
No, you must use popstation to convert the PS1 iso into an eboot. Give PSX2PSP a try

then once finished converting, transfer the game over into your GAME folder.

for example RE3 <pspdrive>:/PSP/GAME/RE3/EBOOT.PBP

lonelyguy

No, you must use popstation to convert the PS1 iso into an eboot. Give PSX2PSP a try

then once finished converting, transfer the game over into your GAME folder.

for example RE3 <pspdrive>:/PSP/GAME/RE3/EBOOT.PBP

ok, I downloaded PSX2PSP, I convert ps1 iso into an eboot, (this case the game is FF7 disc 1) I make a folder called FF71 and I transfer the folder into the GAME folder, so the url was this:

<pspdrive>:/PSP/GAME/FF71/EBOOT.PBP.

On the PSP GAME MENU, there were something called HOT SHOT GOLF 2, but when I enter it, this message appear:

This game cannot be started. The data is corrupted.

What did I miss??? And thanx for the help

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
ok, I downloaded PSX2PSP, I convert ps1 iso into an eboot, (this case the game is FF7 disc 1) I make a folder called FF71 and I transfer the folder into the GAME folder, so the url was this:

<pspdrive>:/PSP/GAME/FF71/EBOOT.PBP.

On the PSP GAME MENU, there were something called HOT SHOT GOLF 2, but when I enter it, this message appear:

This game cannot be started. The data is corrupted.

What did I miss??? And thanx for the help

eh.. that sounds like an error that would pop up on the official 3.10, but you say you're running OE right?

well, try making a GAME310 folder and put the FF71 there

lonelyguy

eh.. that sounds like an error that would pop up on the official 3.10, but you say you're running OE right?

Yup. I'm running 3.10 OE-A. I try downloading other popstations, and 2 ISO makers, but I wasnt lucky. Even try to put the FF71\eboot.PBP on GAME310 but it did not work.
It is posible that maybe I didnt download the right popstation or something like that?

Once again dude, Thanx a lot for all the help.

lonelyguy

I forgot somethings. Some popstation didn't work, and some did, but the psp wont load. The reasons, 1 said it was corrupted (the one I mention earlier) another one says The game cannot be loaded, or simply the screen just went black, and nothing happends (for this reason, the only way to escape was throught the Home button). If is possible, Will you send me and Url where I can find the right popstation???

Thanx again.