• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.40 OE-A Install Guide

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
er, which oeupdmaker folder did you put them in, the one without the % right?

if its still a no go format your stick and try.. otherwise you might have a fake ms

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I know the problem :)

XP is hiding the file extension of your files. You really named the file 150.PBP.pbp

Go to tools -> folder options turn show file extensions on

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Its been around 25 minutes now is it still working?

Does not seem normal although I have a Sandisk memory stick and I've heard the Sony ones are slower.

it would be a good idea to format your memory stick clean then run the update maker

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Can i cancel it or not?

yeah just power off the PSP the update maker does nothing with the flash. If its still taking ~25mins after format I would consider trying a different memory stick

lonelyguy

eXophase.......

I have a friend that bought the same PSP that I bought. FW 2.71 w/TA-082. But he upgrade to 2.82 cause he didn't knew about 3.10OE-A. Its not the downgrade that worries me, is the motherboard of the PSP. If I'm correct, you have to upgrade the frimware to 3.03 and then downgrade to 1.50. but Im not sure what to do with the mother board. Do I have to do something first with the motherboard, or I only need to run the downgrader? Can ya give me a hint?

THX for the help dude..............

JKing

Banned
eXophase.......

I have a friend that bought the same PSP that I bought. FW 2.71 w/TA-082. But he upgrade to 2.82 cause he didn't knew about 3.10OE-A. Its not the downgrade that worries me, is the motherboard of the PSP. If I'm correct, you have to upgrade the frimware to 3.03 and then downgrade to 1.50. but Im not sure what to do with the mother board. Do I have to do something first with the motherboard, or I only need to run the downgrader? Can ya give me a hint?

THX for the help dude..............

From what I understand, there is nothing you need to do to it, plus what can you do?? I belive all you need to do is run the downgrade.

jezuz_amaro

I have a whole bunch of ps1 games but dont know how to get them to the psp.Can any one help? Oh and i have a friend who some how got the game file out of a umd how can i do that to back up my games?

gamerbase1

Thanks

I have followed the upgrading instruction by x3sphere and have successfully upgraade from 1.5 to 3.10 OE A. Thanks........All instruction is very cleared and there is nothing to be affraid off as long as u followed all the step.... you guys are the best...:)

gamerbase1

3.10 OE A rev2

How do i checked whether mine is 3.10 OE A or 3.10 OE A rev2 ?
I checked on psp system it is written there 3.10 OE A only.

Any instruction to upgrade from 3.10 OE A to 3.10 OE A rev2?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
How do i checked whether mine is 3.10 OE A or 3.10 OE A rev2 ?
I checked on psp system it is written there 3.10 OE A only.

Any instruction to upgrade from 3.10 OE A to 3.10 OE A rev2?

just grab the OE-A2 update and place it in GAME150 then run from game menu. only takes a few seconds to update