• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.90 M33 Install Guide

khanmuin

hello can any one help me!!
i have a psp Custom Firmware 3.71M33-2 it works well but some new iso images creates problem (like flow) what should i do.

should i update?

is it safe?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
hello can any one help me!!
i have a psp Custom Firmware 3.71M33-2 it works well but some new iso images creates problem (like flow) what should i do.

should i update?

is it safe?

Perhaps flOw requires a firmware higher than 3.71 M33, not sure. But to answer your question, there is no harm in updating.

mod_erator

Hye i'm still new here..if i install this cw can i play iso or cso game dat i save in my memory stick? i meant i dont have to buy the the original umd... currently my cw is 3.71 m33-2 and i can play the iso and cso games dat i saved in my memory stick

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hye i'm still new here..if i install this cw can i play iso or cso game dat i save in my memory stick? i meant i dont have to buy the the original umd... currently my cw is 3.71 m33-2 and i can play the iso and cso games dat i saved in my memory stick

You have to buy the original UMD. It's illegal if you don't.

Halu

i am having incorrect or in existant of 1.50 at root?
what does this mean. i have alrady put it inside

curitsc

I have 3.90 m33-2 installed and running when I try to update to m33-3 it just shows corrupted data under games and will not load. HELP

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

ardentious

3.52 M33 -> 3.52 M33-3 -> 3.90 M33

After dusting off my PSP, I got myself from way-back and up to 3.52 M33 using x3sphere's sticky'd guide [http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=2732].

Proceeding immediately to the next stage, I headed to x3sphere's 3.90 M33 post, where I'm informed I need 3.52 M33-3.

I went through both posts again, looking for info on stepping up from 3.52 M33 to 3.52 M33-3 so I can make the final leap up to 3.90 M33. I swear I didn't find a thing, and I guess I'm not surprised, as right now, my brain is bleeding from a lethal intake of version-reading-itis and I can no longer discern number and letter combinations from complete jibberish.

I wonder if someone might be kind enough to direct me to:

3.52 M33 -> 3.52 M33-3 directions/information

I would humbly suggest that x3sphere's otherwise-excellent guide for 3.52 M33 be updated at the top to reflect an incremental tweak to M33-3 (or M33-4, as I've seen referenced).

Thanks much for your time.

Acerthief

After dusting off my PSP, I got myself from way-back and up to 3.52 M33 using x3sphere's sticky'd guide [http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=2732].

Proceeding immediately to the next stage, I headed to x3sphere's 3.90 M33 post, where I'm informed I need 3.52 M33-3.

I went through both posts again, looking for info on stepping up from 3.52 M33 to 3.52 M33-3 so I can make the final leap up to 3.90 M33. I swear I didn't find a thing, and I guess I'm not surprised, as right now, my brain is bleeding from a lethal intake of version-reading-itis and I can no longer discern number and letter combinations from complete jibberish.

I wonder if someone might be kind enough to direct me to:

3.52 M33 -> 3.52 M33-3 directions/information

I would humbly suggest that x3sphere's otherwise-excellent guide for 3.52 M33 be updated at the top to reflect an incremental tweak to M33-3 (or M33-4, as I've seen referenced).

Thanks much for your time.

Download the 3.52M33-4 Patch.

Extract the archive, go into the PSP folder and the GAME150 folder untill you see a folder named M33Update4.

Copy the M33Update4 folder to ms0:/PSP/GAME150.
Execute the program and BOOM! you've got it:D

Now change the game folder kernel to 3.52 and proceed with the 3.90M33 update.

aragorn56

i need some help i tried installing 3.90 m33 but my psp says its already version 3.90 how do i get this to work im super confused any help would be much appreciated =)

p.s. i just bought it recently its stock version is 3.90 thats not a problem right?

Acerthief

i need some help i tried installing 3.90 m33 but my psp says its already version 3.90 how do i get this to work im super confused any help would be much appreciated =)

p.s. i just bought it recently its stock version is 3.90 thats not a problem right?

Start out with THIS :p

donsammy

weird, i just updated from 3.71 to 3.90 and now my cso files wont play, they apear as currupt icons, i went back to 3.71 but still have same issue, any suggestion????

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
weird, i just updated from 3.71 to 3.90 and now my cso files wont play, they apear as currupt icons, i went back to 3.71 but still have same issue, any suggestion????

Has to be a memory stick issue then. I'd backup all data then format it via the PSP.

donsammy

i see the games on ms when conected to puter but not on psp.
i am missing a setting, weird it was ok this morning it just stop

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i see the games on ms when conected to puter but not on psp.
i am missing a setting, weird it was ok this morning it just stop

See if formatting flash1 via Recovery menu fixes it. And if that doesn't work try renaming the files to *.iso instead of *.cso.